Trump hopes the economy crashes

First let’s get the link posted.

For those who denounce CNN another link.

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
By logic and rhetoric and debating rules I must ask : DID HE USE THE WORD 'HOPE' ?

Now that’s two links that tell the story. Trump in an interview said he hoped the Economy crashes in the next twelve months. That way he doesn’t get blamed for it.

I won’t waste time discussing what kind of a man would say such a thing. I won’t waste time lamenting the political ideals of the past when Republicans and Democrats both wanted the best for the nation. I’ll just say that this is very much in character for Trump. And every time he speaks I see another reason to be grateful I didn’t vote for him in 2020.
Timing is everything. But make no mistake; if the voter fraud machine somehow slips up, and Trump wins; the Dems will burn this fucker to the ground before they hand it off to Trump.

One is a less than perfect organization and the other is basically a criminal enterprise. They are not anything remotely close. Sure the dems are tainted by big money like the GOP but that’s the end of the comparison. 170 GOP congressmen voted to throw out legal votes. The GOP hasn’t published a platform in 7 years. They are on a culture war and could care less about governing. Not. The. Same.

I'm not interested in defending the "lesser evil".

That's called competition and it happens all the time. Minor leaguers, aspiring executives, people looking for a promotion etc. etc. all look for their competition to slip up. That's a fact. Whether it's right or moral is a matter of opinion. MAGA

Oh, for fucks sake. :eusa_doh:

If a company wants another company to slip up, that affects only that company if it does.

Trump want the U.S. economy to fail. That affects all Americans.

What kind of pathetic excuse was that, con?

This story is a lie, as are your comments. You left out an important clause. Trump said, "IF the economy crashes, he hopes it does so before he is re-elected. That's a lot different than him saying he wants the economy to crash.

I see more lying stories like this, where critical parts of Trump's words are omitted. We saw the same thing with the media claiming Trump told Iowans to "get over" the school shooting. That was a lie, too.
He didn’t say “if”. He said “when”

Why did you lie?

Was it ignorance?

You didn't actually read it and read what he was saying at all. You saw a few words in a headline you wanted to cherry pick and then ran with it.

He didn't say "I hope the economy crashes" and that's it. He said "it will crash, I just hope it doesn't happen after I become president so I dont get blamed for something that started happening before I became president".

I know you're desperate to be a contrarian and salivating at the opportunity to shit on trump, but come on, this is really really weak.

Trump treats this as if it’s a reality show or game to win. He doesn’t approach it as a job or duty. Therefore it makes sense to him. I don’t blame his stupid ass, I blame those dumb enough to vote for him.
I do not know about Trump, but Progs and RINOS made it crash to get the Progs elected and put us firmly into the swamp world government orbit again.

Forum List

Back