It seems that Trump-Republicans think ‘newcomers’ should improve America while Dems think America should improve the ‘newcomers’…Who’s right?

I think going back in time “newcomers” were always expected to improve and enhance America for the core people…It seems like Trump-Republicans are committed to holding that position….Somewhere along the line Democrats changed that expectation…it seems they honestly believe that Americans should be required to foster generations of newcomers with the hopes that one day they’ll assimilate and become self sufficient and productive.
So whose model and expectation is right?

Dems don't think the "newcomers" even need to improve.

1712807533505.png

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Dems don't think the "newcomers" even need to improve.
Dems grow their constituency by holding their constituents down…this is proven by IM2 and all dark folks really…Dems promise to improve their lives but said improvement never actually happens. IM2 goes all in on their words while completely dismissing their actions.
If Dems really wanted to improve the quality of life for IM2 would they beg tens of millions of southern brown cockroaches to invade, take and or fuck up his neighborhood, his welfare, his jobs, his education and his healthcare?

Dems grow their constituency by holding their constituents down…this is proven by IM2 and all dark folks really…Dems promise to improve their lives but said improvement never actually happens. IM2 goes all in on their words while completely dismissing their actions.
If Dems really wanted to improve the quality of life for IM2 would they beg tens of millions of southern brown cockroaches to invade, take and or fuck up his neighborhood, his welfare, his jobs, his education and his healthcare?
You really are too ignorant to understand what I think or do. Whites like you really need to shut up. Because all along the richest whites have played those like you and still today you idiots fall for the race card.

Do you really see ‘natives’ spoon feeding your people like evil whitey does? Have you ever been to a reservation?
Whitey don't spoon feed anyone. We have spoon fed whitey. I have Native America friends I grew up with. You can stop lying about the goodness of whitey.

You really are too ignorant to understand what I think or do. Whites like you really need to shut up. Because all along the richest whites have played those like you and still today you idiots fall for the race card.
I am among the “richest whites”….Aren’t all the “richest whites” Dem voting LibTards…doesn’t that mean they have “played” you folks who haven’t improved one iota?
Whitey don't spoon feed anyone. We have spoon fed whitey. I have Native America friends I grew up with. You can stop lying about the goodness of whitey.
Who do you think pays for your EBT card and welfare while you smoke weed and run your baby factory? Do you really see Mexicans and or natives being stupid enough to be okay with that like purple hair whitey is?

You should hear the blacks in Chicago whining about Biden's border failures.
The illegals are getting resources the blacks feel they should get.

You should hear the blacks in Chicago whining about Biden's border failures.
The illegals are getting resources the blacks feel they should get.
Illegals are stealing IM2 ‘s reparation dream right now and he’s too stupid to see it…he honestly thinks cash is infinite in America.

Don’t ask for more than he’s capable.
“If you feel that Americans should be required to foster and be burdened by the world’s most desperate, most illiterate people just say it.
Can you clearly state your position?“

Forum List

Back