Trump Hatred

oh really?.....everyone is doing great under biden?....
Yes and no , the economy got worse because of a number of things , Biden wasn't one of them. Fortunately he and the federal government have done everything they could to mitigate the circumstances and they've done quite well. Most of the world isn't faring as well as we are and many people are now ahead in many ways. Plus most indicators show we will not go into a recession at all. That took a lot of hard work but they got the job done. If you hope to ever see low gas prices again that's not going to happen. Even though we are producing more oil than ever , the world demand is higher than ever and that's not going to change anytime soon. Changing to renewables is a vast overhaul which will take some time. Fortunately we have a responsible government which is assisting corporate America reach that goal before oil runs out in the near future. Long before it runs out the cost will become prohibitive to utilize as we are doing now. That's life things change, hopefully we'll be ready when the time comes.

Did you miss the part where your source said, "human being"?

That's the will of the people at work.
No it isn't the will of a few white men , mostly republicans forcing their agenda on the people. Most people are pro-choice. Most people believe every person has rights , especially.women need control over their own bodies.

Temporarily locked to sort out the numerous personal insults and off topic rants from actual discussion.
To be reopened later.

Reopened for discussion, after deleting numerous thread derails.
Please stay ON TOPIC, any further off topic posts or flaming will result in thread bans.

You've never been in the same room with him, therefore you've not met him. You've seen him on TV and in countless hate videos. He has done nothing to hurt you, and being proud of hating someone you've never met is foolishness.
I went to one of his rallies, so yes, I have been in the same room as him.

No it isn't the will of a few white men , mostly republicans forcing their agenda on the people. Most people are pro-choice. Most people believe every person has rights , especially.women need control over their own bodies.
I do not believe most are pro choice, I believe many are not but will say they are to avoid chastisement from SJW's

So you think they are all cowards? Too afraid to stand up for what they believe?
I think the left has done a great job of degrading people who believe differently than they do, and many are just sick of you! Not me I will smack you in the face with truth every time!

No, it isn't.

Often?
Not a guarantee.
Even with insurance, the cost and time off work, the expense would eat their savings up.

Yep, and what if my daughter and SIL, were saving $$$ to have their own child or a home?
That rape would severely, cut into their savings.

Doesn't matter to me, my daughters happiness, just like my wife's happiness.........Is MY happiness.
If she decided to go through a pregnancy, through rape, I'm fine with that too.
She shouldn't be forced to do anything she doesn't want to, especially as the result of a crime.
Forcing a woman to bear a child conceived by rape is cruel and unusual.punishment , further victimizing the victim. Any abortion law that makes no exception for that and incest should immediately be rescinded. Plus 9 out of 10 rape cases aren't reported , so any woman staring she was raped should not have to prove it. Even when they go to court they don't often get justice which is another crime in itself. The laws are bigoted , unfair against women.
I do not believe most are pro choice, I believe many are not but will say they are to avoid chastisement from SJW's
Off subject , will not discuss anymore.

It's so easy to hate Trump. The media can turn any decent human-being into the Anti-Christ.
Give them enough time they can turn Jesus Christ into Joseph Stalin.

Hatred is not a good word to describe what most Americans feel towards trump. He is clearly unfit to be president or hold any public office, including dogcatcher. He is a threat to our democracy and to be avoided at all costs. Hate usually involves emotions and occurs for no good reason. trump has given US all reasons to distrust and dislike him. No other president has been this outspoken and condemning of people and our government. It's just common sense. Surely one does not put their hand in a fire to see if they will be injured. It's guaranteed, and just like trump there's that same guarantee you'll get burned.

I went to one of his rallies, so yes, I have been in the same room as him.
Pretty big room, I'd say. In fact, which room was it? A lot of his rallies are in the open air because the crowd won't fit under a roof. What did he say when you shook his hand? Show us on the doll where he hurt you.

Pretty big room, I'd say. In fact, which room was it? A lot of his rallies are in the open air because the crowd won't fit under a roof. What did he say when you shook his hand? Show us on the doll where he hurt you.
Your nit picking and trying to pretend I can't determine trump is a bad choice for president if I haven't sat down and had a personal conversation with him is absurd.

Hate usually involves emotions and occurs for no good reason. trump has given US all reasons to distrust and dislike him.

A hat-tip to the poster 'Stann'.
The above is as reasoned and credible of an insight on America's reaction to Don Trump as I've seen on this social media site.

I think 'distrust & dislike' succinctly describes a real reality.*

In fact there was plenty of coverage shortly after the 2020 election (and before J6)....about the findings of Don Trump's own in-house pollster, Tony Fabrizio. Fabrizio interviewed Republican voters trying to determine why Trump lost the popular vote.

He found two major components:
1. He was veiwed as 'untrustworthy'
2. He was viwed as incompetent.

Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...topsy-paints-damning-picture-of-defeat-464636

Hatred is not a good word to describe what most Americans feel towards trump. He is clearly unfit to be president or hold any public office, including dogcatcher. He is a threat to our democracy and to be avoided at all costs. Hate usually involves emotions and occurs for no good reason. trump has given US all reasons to distrust and dislike him. No other president has been this outspoken and condemning of people and our government. It's just common sense. Surely one does not put their hand in a fire to see if they will be injured. It's guaranteed, and just like trump there's that same guarantee you'll get burned.

What I would say is that the grifting side — the side that doesn’t really believe in anything very much except its own enrichment — has grown. It wasn’t necessarily the dominant portion in the beginning at all. But there’s a point in the book where Richard Viguerie discovers direct mail and how he can use the Goldwater movement [in 1964] to build a huge direct mail industry. I’d say that was a turning point.

Richard Viguerie was a guy who had been brought into the direct mail business with the Buckley crowd — Young Americans for Freedom, which was their central organization, aside from the National Review, for raising money. He realized that you could just ask people for money and they would give it to you.

Zack Beauchamp
You don’t even need to be selling them anything physical, right? That’s the innovation here, you just send them a mailer promising to fight for what they believed in.

Trump was one of the best Presidents ever!:)

1712616311590.png

Forcing a woman to bear a child conceived by rape is cruel and unusual.punishment , further victimizing the victim.
Republicans, don't care.
As witnessed by my previous conversation, they only care about the fetus.
10 months later, they could give a crap.
Any abortion law that makes no exception for that and incest should immediately be rescinded. Plus 9 out of 10 rape cases aren't reported , so any woman staring she was raped should not have to prove it.
They need to develop the courage to tell someone but a lot of times, being a relative, they stay silent.
A girl I knew, when we were both younger, never told anyone her father raped her several times, never told anyone, until the day after he died.
Even when they go to court they don't often get justice which is another crime in itself. The laws are bigoted , unfair against women.
I agree.
Off subject , will not discuss anymore.

Most people get their entertainment from TV these days. Try watching some good shows. Politics isn't meant to be entertaining , just functional and productive.
So the fact that since Biden took office the world started burning is no indicator for you?

Your nit picking and trying to pretend I can't determine trump is a bad choice for president if I haven't sat down and had a personal conversation with him is absurd.
It is also absurd to pretend that's what I was saying. Go back and read the posts. You'll see that I'm referring to the irrational hatred that some seem to have for him. Do you not see the difference between, "I think he's a bad choice for president" and "I am proud to be a TRUMP! hater"? Now, you say you were at a TRUMP! rally and therefore in the same room with him. Did the stadium have a roof? If not, you were hardly in a "room" with him. If so, who calls a stadium with a roof a room?

Forum List

Back