Trump Hatred

Most people get their entertainment from TV these days. Try watching some good shows. Politics isn't meant to be entertaining , just functional and productive.

Trump doesn't get that either. Politics isn't a side show.

It is also absurd to pretend that's what I was saying. Go back and read the posts. You'll see that I'm referring to the irrational hatred that some seem to have for him. Do you not see the difference between, "I think he's a bad choice for president" and "I am proud to be a TRUMP! hater"? Now, you say you were at a TRUMP! rally and therefore in the same room with him. Did the stadium have a roof? If not, you were hardly in a "room" with him. If so, who calls a stadium with a roof a room?

Trump wants to be a star. He's a three ring circus. He wants a Nobel peace prize, his head on Mt Rushmore and a wall named after him. Trump just wants money and fame. That's it.

Trump wants to be a star. He's a three ring circus. He wants a Nobel peace prize, his head on Mt Rushmore and a wall named after him. Trump just wants money and fame. That's it.
Just thought it important to insert random thoughts about TRUMP!? Oh, and about the Nobel. He certainly deserved it a whole lot more than the guy who won it for what they thought he MIGHT do, than killed a whole lot of people.

Well, it looks like it is. Look at our society now. We're driven by celebrity, showbiz and shallow fluff.

Trump is the Kim Kardashian of politics. Look how successful she is.

This is a reflection of what has happened to us.
Those Hollywood weirdo's and communist?

The Apprentice (American TV series)​

1712665934171.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Apprentice_(Ame...

The Apprentice was an American reality television program that judged the business skills of a group of contestants. It ran in various formats across ...

It ran in various formats across fifteen seasons on NBC from 2004 to 2017.

Attachments

• 1712665934206.jpeg
    1712665934206.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
Trump is the Kim Kardashian of politics. Look how successful she is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinkin' more Jerry Springer than Kim K.

Or, given how many of his associates have been indicted, or jailed......maybe The Gong Show?

So the fact that since Biden took office the world started burning is no indicator for you?
Believe it or not we do not control what the rest of the world does. Although we live in a global community and are quite important in that aspect , we are less than. 5% of the world's population. Not that significant and the world is less influenced by US more than ever. China has largely filled in the void we left and is a rising power and influence. Our reign as number one is over.

It is also absurd to pretend that's what I was saying. Go back and read the posts. You'll see that I'm referring to the irrational hatred that some seem to have for him. Do you not see the difference between, "I think he's a bad choice for president" and "I am proud to be a TRUMP! hater"? Now, you say you were at a TRUMP! rally and therefore in the same room with him. Did the stadium have a roof? If not, you were hardly in a "room" with him. If so, who calls a stadium with a roof a room?
You are desperately trying to pretend trump hasn't publicly assaulted the well being of the country. Trump has worked hard to earn the hatred and further divide the country. It's a major part of his campaign strategy.

You are desperately trying to pretend trump hasn't publicly assaulted the well being of the country. Trump has worked hard to earn the hatred and further divide the country. It's a major part of his campaign strategy.
You're not answering whether the stadium with tens of thousands in it had a roof or not. And we can choose to hate or not. Hating just gives him power over you to dictate your emotional state, and when you hate someone you never met and who hasn't harmed you, it's quite illustrative.

You're not answering whether the stadium with tens of thousands in it had a roof or not. And we can choose to hate or not. Hating just gives him power over you to dictate your emotional state, and when you hate someone you never met and who hasn't harmed you, it's quite illustrative.
You're just being childishly silly now. What does a roof have to do with whether trump has earned such hatred?

You're just being childishly silly now. What does a roof have to do with whether trump has earned such hatred?
You said you were in the same room with him. I don't believe you because your idea of "being in the same room" is being in a massive stadium with tens of thousands of other people.

You can't be serious!

You said you were in the same room with him. I don't believe you because your idea of "being in the same room" is being in a massive stadium with tens of thousands of other people.
Your silly is showing.

I do not hate trump. I simply do not trust him. He is irrational , vindictive and irresponsible. Not for to be in the government in any way.

I do not understand you. Talk plain English if that's possible.
I was having a discussion with another poster and you answered for them as if you got your accounts mixed up. I think you know what a sock account is.

I was having a discussion with another poster and you answered for them as if you got your accounts mixed up. I think you know what a sock account is.
No I don't my phone dings when a posting on a thread I am posting on is made. I respond if it is appropriate. The personage named Mudwhistle who started this thread wrongly assumed people hsted trump. I take every opportunity to demonstrate that is not so in my case and most likely not true inost people's opinipn of trump. Hate takes a lot of energy and it's wasted. Hate can be manipulated as trump has done but it doesn't bring out the best inpeople , only the worst. Thus we have the present situation eroding what America should be.

I looked up sock on the internet and it's some kind of protective services. The only protection I have on here is what the phone company provides. Have a good day. At least it wasn't another insult as I expected it would be coming from you.

Forum List

Back