Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Demofks said that in 2016. Putin helping

This isn't about opinion retard. It's about bogus claims that the election was stolen.

THIS thread is trying to claim that trump has the right to lie about that.

The thread ADMITS that it is a lie

Oh and in head to head polling matchups? Biden beats Trump
Another loon..

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.

No one is denying Trump has a First Amendment right to claim the election was stolen. What he didn't have a right to do was to try to steal the election. That's like I have a First Amendment right to claim a bank is holding my money but won't give it to me. But I don’t have a right to try and steal money from that bank.

This isn't about opinion retard.
Your every post is just YOUR OPINION.

It's about bogus claims that the election was stolen.
YOUR OPINION again, unless you have some concrete evidence to the contrary which you never do.

THIS thread is trying to claim that trump has the right to lie about that.
You claim that Trump isn't entitled to HIS opinion, you little filthy pig Nazi? Once again, if it is such a lie, I'm all ears waiting for the proof! Trump has EVERY reason to believe he was RIPPED OFF! Did you forget THE BIG STEAL has long ago been ADMITTED TO and its entire plan and all its players LAID OUT in February Time Magazine, Ace? :auiqs.jpg:

The thread ADMITS that it is a lie
And maybe pigs can fly too.

Oh and in head to head polling matchups? Biden beats Trump
You keep telling yourself that, Ace. Little Pedo Peter has the LOWEST APPROVAL of any president in HISTORY, fucker. Even a significant number of DEMOCRATS polled by democrat sources admit that if they ran today, they'd switch back to Trump just to get away from the colossal JACKASS now in the WH.

No one is denying Trump has a First Amendment right to claim the election was stolen. What he didn't have a right to do was to try to steal the election. That's like I have a First Amendment right to claim a bank is holding my money but won't give it to me. But I don’t have a right to try and steal money from that bank.
The Democrats have no right to steal an election either.

No he doesn't bigot ! Cause reasons n stuff!

But the place wasn't on fire, and his close advisors told him that....one after another....

So he fired them.... Just lime Nixon, when they would not go along with his illegal doings.
It's hell being the boss, but somebody's got to do it..

Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen
No one is claiming otherwise.

And this has nothing to do with the First Amendment – there’s no effort to use the authority of the state to preempt Trump from speaking.

Trump and others on the right are at complete liberty to lie about the 2020 election.

It’s understood that the evidence and testimony documenting Trump’s incompetence, criminality, and contempt for our democratic institutions and the will of the American people is embarrassing and humiliating for you and others on the right who voted for and supported Trump – and still do for some unknown, bizarre reason.

But your embarrassment and humiliation isn’t justification to lie about and misrepresent the intent of the hearings: to present to the American people the fact that Trump was responsible for the terrorist attack on the Capitol Building on January 6th, that it was Trump’s and his supporters’ intent to overturn a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election and install Trump as an autocratic dictator.

Forum List

Back