Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

TS.lol. and you still don't get it. I just like yelling at you dupes. Nothing gets through the wash....

Yes...I don't get it but I call them sticky key responses. They are cut and past over and over and over and over.

But I don't get it.

:slap:

While you drive by throwing beer cans to impress your fellow deviants.
You calling someone else deviant.

1713933040285.png

He's their number one guy.

This, on Russian state media, should be telling you trump people something.

But it won't.

Sigh.

Yeah, tells me putty boi would prefer another xiden admin. Reverse phycology anyone? LMAO

So we are supposed to believe Russian "media" on this, but not on anything else?
Andrey Sidorov, deputy dean of world politics at Moscow State University, then responds, "Trump is coming. Think of him as you will, I always saw him and still see him as a destroyer of America."

This is not a matter of believing Russian media. It's a matter of recognizing what Trump's presence on the political scene has done and is doing. He's caused American's to lose faith in the integrity of elections, the judicial system, the intelligence services, the DoJ. He has disparaged military vets, complimented the world's despots, encouraged white nationalists, worked against unity, hired sycophants and hacks, disgraced the office of POTUS, engaged in unconstitutional and illegal acts,....is that enough? Cuz there's more.

Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

Russia

:rolleyes:

Andrey Sidorov, deputy dean of world politics at Moscow State University, then responds, "Trump is coming. Think of him as you will, I always saw him and still see him as a destroyer of America."

This is not a matter of believing Russian media. It's a matter of recognizing what Trump's presence on the political scene has done and is doing. He's caused American's to lose faith in the integrity of elections, the judicial system, the intelligence services, the DoJ. He has disparaged military vets, complimented the world's despots, encouraged white nationalists, worked against unity, hired sycophants and hacks, disgraced the office of POTUS, engaged in unconstitutional and illegal acts,....is that enough? Cuz there's more.

So believe Russia when they dump on Trump, but Blame Trump for Russia.

Good god, you idiots are circular logic fuckwits.

He's their number one guy.

This, on Russian state media, should be telling you trump people something.

But it won't.

Sigh.

This should have been posted in the humour section. Can't you dufuses get the right section.

Yes...I don't get it but I call them sticky key responses. They are cut and past over and over and over and over.

But I don't get it.

No cut and paste, just the phone remembering...so I avoid typing....

But I don't get it.

The truth is repetitive lol

Forum List

Back