Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.
Oh the liar! Do you care to go back to the thread and prove me a liar or you are the liar and ran from the thread just as I predict a coward like yourself would do.

If it walks and talks like a duck, then you must be a liar like Trump. Go ahead, admit you only lie when you post.

Oh the liar! Do you care to go back to the thread and prove me a liar or you are the liar and ran from the thread just as I predict a coward like yourself would do.

If it walks and talks like a duck, then you must be a liar like Trump. Go ahead, admit you only lie when you post.

You come here every day and defend Donald Trump and defend the Republican party and everything they do and everything Trump did but you’re not a Trump supporter

And then, like all liars, you accuse others of lying.

Name what I defend?

Republicans, Trump, and more importantly, you attack Biden and the Democrats daily, reciting the Republican talking points. Nothing you can say will change my opinion of you. You're being judged on your posts and your behaviour towards other posters.

If you want us to believe you don't support Trump and the Republicans, start posting like it.

Republicans, Trump, and more importantly, you attack Biden and the Democrats daily, reciting the Republican talking points. Nothing you can say will change my opinion of you. You're being judged on your posts and your behaviour towards other posters.

If you want us to believe you don't support Trump and the Republicans, start posting like it.
I attack Trump and Biden, they are liberal spenders. If the candidate is not about cutting spending and raising taxes then I’m am not interested in supporting them.

As far as your opinion? That of a proven liar, I don’t really care, I just like to keep showing up and proving you’re a liar.

And we are surprised by this ? Really ??? The guy had top secret files in his house for years Yes i know Biden did the same. I don't like either of trump or Biden, it's like having to choose your grandad with dementia or your crazy uncle for prez. i don't live in the USA but because USA stuff effect the whole world .

And we are surprised by this ? Really ??? The guy had top secret files in his house for years Yes i know Biden did the same. I don't like either of trump or Biden, it's like having to choose your grandad with dementia or your crazy uncle for prez. i don't live in the USA but because USA stuff effect the whole world .
It's about election steal BS and disrespecting American institutions. Biden is fine.
Biden is strong mentally. A regular Joe Dem.

Last edited:
More like they want cultist Ds like yourself and the OP to think Trump is the destroyer of America, but you guys already believe that.
I shudder to think what & how they use our programs and TEE VEE for propaganda purposes to their people . . . .

Can you imagine what Russian propagandists do with shows like "The View," or "Hannity?"

:shok:

The US House of Representatives has approved the continuation of funding for Ukraine

The bill on $60.64bn aid to Ukraine was approved by 311 congressmen, 114 voted against it.

The nits voted in favor of continuing the bloody agony of Ukraine.
The US has planned a war against Russia. All lackeys of the USA should participate in the war.
One lackey is already at war with Russia, but is exhausted. Why feed him if he is exhausted and ready to surrender? So no money, no Patriot complexes, etc. Fresh lackeys should enter the war - they will need money and weapons and so on.
But here the lackey is mobilizing and is ready to continue the war. Naturally, if he is ready to continue the war - he needs money, complexes and so on, and the other lackeys will wait. They will wait for their hour. When Ukrainians can no longer fight - the next lackeys will enter the battle. So this war will last for a long time.

It is necessary to consider the interests of specific elite groups, such as the military-industrial complex.
The ukrainians die, thus creating demand for weapons, weapons can be sold at a markup - for example, nuts priced at $900 are sold for $900,000
For such super profits ukrainians continue to be killed with the help of Russia. "If you don't understand what's going on - follow the money".(с)

Last edited:
I shudder to think what & how they use our programs and TEE VEE for propaganda purposes to their people . . . .

Can you imagine what Russian propagandists do with shows like "The View," or "Hannity?"

:shok:
I watched the opening minutes of Lil’ Georgie Clinton Steffie’s show this morning. I laughed the whole time. The propaganda is worse then even we thought.

They made the Speaker out to be an enormous hero for pushing funding for yet more war. When was the last time a DNC outlet like ABC News claimEd an R Speaker is GREAT?

They also claimed the Rs who opposed more war, are RIGHT WINGERS! Its now right wing to oppose war. Lol. They even claimed Old Ronnie would be appalled at what has happened to the R Party.

The D Party is now the war party and not a word about this transformation by ABC.

If Americans believe this shit, we’re doomed.

Forum List

Back