Trump gets blamed for everything - Even causing these two to commit espionage

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is TDS to the nth level. These two fine specimens were just sentenced for trying to sell American submarine data because they hated Trump, and were hoping to flee the US because of their contempt for him.

"Jonathan Toebbe was a naval nuclear scientist. His wife, Diana, worked as a teacher at a private school. But in the end, they were caught in a high-stakes game of espionage that the Justice Department says the Toebbes initiated and carried out until the FBI brought it all to an end....

...It was a life much different from their quiet life in suburban Annapolis, Maryland, with their two children. But that was before Jonathan Toebbe stole thousands of pages of restricted information for more than a year, then reached out to the Brazilian government, offering to sell the high-level data about the U.S. nuclear submarine program. Luckily, the Brazilian government tipped off the FBI, rather than use the information against the U.S....

...Diana Toebbe’s attorney said at a December hearing that the couple were hoping to flee the U.S. due to their contempt for then-President Donald Trump. Following a search of the couple’s home, FBI agents reported finding shredded documents, thousands of dollars in cash, passports and a “go bag” that included a USB flash drive.

Prior to sentencing, Jonathan Toebbe spoke of his own struggles with managing stress and alcohol usage.

“I believed that my family was in dire threat, that democracy itself was under collapse,” he said."

Maryland couple sentenced in submarine secrets case

g0v8q166n503d7aB.png

This is TDS to the nth level. These two fine specimens were just sentenced for trying to sell American submarine data because they hated Trump, and were hoping to flee the US because of their contempt for him.

"Jonathan Toebbe was a naval nuclear scientist. His wife, Diana, worked as a teacher at a private school. But in the end, they were caught in a high-stakes game of espionage that the Justice Department says the Toebbes initiated and carried out until the FBI brought it all to an end....

...It was a life much different from their quiet life in suburban Annapolis, Maryland, with their two children. But that was before Jonathan Toebbe stole thousands of pages of restricted information for more than a year, then reached out to the Brazilian government, offering to sell the high-level data about the U.S. nuclear submarine program. Luckily, the Brazilian government tipped off the FBI, rather than use the information against the U.S....

...Diana Toebbe’s attorney said at a December hearing that the couple were hoping to flee the U.S. due to their contempt for then-President Donald Trump. Following a search of the couple’s home, FBI agents reported finding shredded documents, thousands of dollars in cash, passports and a “go bag” that included a USB flash drive.

Prior to sentencing, Jonathan Toebbe spoke of his own struggles with managing stress and alcohol usage.

“I believed that my family was in dire threat, that democracy itself was under collapse,” he said."

Maryland couple sentenced in submarine secrets case

g0v8q166n503d7aB.png
Looks like "the devil made me do it" defense, did not fly.:auiqs.jpg:

There's a funny moment in Forrest Gump where a douchebag blames LBJ when he is caught cheating on his girlfriend. Or maybe he was hitting her. I forget.

huh? what's Trump got to do with it? they're just treasonous assholes who want money, and there are probably more of these shady people than we know of, they just don't get caught

Sorry bout that,

1. Where is their get out of jail free card, given to *ALL* liberals?
2. Making them examples is a bit exaggerated me thinks.
3. Surely this couple who look like twins shall be set *FREE*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back