Trump Farewell Address

The wife said she is disappointed in how weak Trump turned out to be. I tend to agree. He was pretty weak most of the time, but especially at the beginning of 2020 throughout.

We need to work of reducing the power of the FedGov. It's the only way I can be shielded from California Commie insanity.

The whole world was against him. Both political parties, most world leaders, US intelligence agencies, most media companies, Hollywood, Big Tech, you name it. Impeached twice!

He stood up against them all. He fought until the end. He accomplished great things, despite the challenges (e.g. building The Wall that would never be built, making the impossible vaccine).

The only reason he lasted this long, is that he had an incredible message that appealed to Americans and that he was such an incredibly strong leader.

Make America Great Again will have a lot more sense in 2024 after this speech.
Yeah. People will realize that Trump had it right when it comes for foreign and domestic policies.

I'll take MAGA over "Build Back Better".

It may feel like a long time waiting 4 years until President Trump has another chance. But it can be well worth it if he can go back to the White House. Being the 47th President that made the biggest comeback in American history.
I love Trump's policies. I would prefer a candidate with Trump's policies but slightly less abrasive character that would appeal to more people. A ticket like Jim Jordan/Tucker Carlson :). I would certainly vote for Trump again, but I think the MSM has portrayed him as Dr. Evil so long, that many gullible people have fallen for the false narrative.

I am a little worried about Dems adding states, packing the SCOTUS, and eliminating the electoral college. The latter would make it virtually impossible to elect another Republican POTUS, and it is well underway already, and does not require a change to the COTUS...

The Media portrays ALL Republicans as "evil", so I think you are asking for the impossible here. Remember, the media declared Mitt Romney to be Literally Hitler because he allegedly bullied a homo classmate in Prep School.

Right, but President Trump is good at handling the fake news to get their attention. Watch these next 4 years you'll see him overshadow the Corrupt Joe administration with coverage.

Yeah. People will realize that Trump had it right when it comes for foreign and domestic policies.

It may feel like a long time waiting 4 years until President Trump has another chance. But it can be well worth it if he can go back to the White House. Being the 47th President that made the biggest comeback in American history.
I love Trump's policies. I would prefer a candidate with Trump's policies but slightly less abrasive character that would appeal to more people. A ticket like Jim Jordan/Tucker Carlson :). I would certainly vote for Trump again, but I think the MSM has portrayed him as Dr. Evil so long, that many gullible people have fallen for the false narrative.

I am a little worried about Dems adding states, packing the SCOTUS, and eliminating the electoral college. The latter would make it virtually impossible to elect another Republican POTUS, and it is well underway already, and does not require a change to the COTUS...

The Media portrays ALL Republicans as "evil", so I think you are asking for the impossible here. Remember, the media declared Mitt Romney to be Literally Hitler because he allegedly bullied a homo classmate in Prep School.

Right, but President Trump is good at handling the fake news to get their attention. Watch these next 4 years you'll see him overshadow the Corrupt Joe administration with coverage.
I think you are correct about that, and the media will be dying to cover Trump. He was a cash cow for them.

Biden and Kamala have already shown that they will severely restrict the amount of news conferences and quesion and answer periods, and it's going to drive the press crazy.

Trump frequently had daily press conferences and would answer questions off the top of his head for lengthy periods. Biden and Kamala will not hold up well under that kind of scrutiny. But I suppose they will just continue like they are doing, and make sure questions are pre-approved and the charade of a duly-elected administration will continue.

So by default, the press will look for other things to cover, and it's likely that Trump will oblige.

Wouldn't it be something if he started his own media company? I suppose OAN and NewsMax are filling the FoxNews void, but Trump News Network might have some serious potential.

Remember that President Trump said "the journey is just beginning". I think he will keep fighting the Fake News and find more potential candidates that will back him for another run of presidency. First things first will be to take back the house and senate in 2022.
Gonna need fair and legal elections in order to do that, and the Dems like the way this past election went so well, they are probably going to push for mail-in voting all over.

It was only days after the COVID vaccine was approved in the US that it was announced there was a Super Covid strain in the UK, and then just a little while later, a Super Duper COVID strain in South Africa, and I think another one in Brazil.

Biden got vaccinated, and was pictured yesterday wearing a mask and gloves....

It will seemingly never end.

They can't get that fat son-of-a-bitch out of our White House fast enough!

But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump changes his mind on this, and decides to meet Biden face to face tomorrow.
I would. Facing the man who beat him in an election would be humiliating to Trump.
It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing will NEVER be known as a winner.

Trump is finished. But the madness may continue for awhile.

Best if the “Establishment” in all its corruption and awkwardness convicts Trump, and the corporations and courts bankrupt and make an example of him. Trump’s Farewell Address and Biden’s Inauguration Address are meaningless at this point.

If the Senate, made up of different sorts of men — from Mitch McConnell to Chuck Schumer to Bernie Sanders — fails even in finishing off this lunatic narcissist, who is now exposed, without any corporate support, who just prompted an open mob attack on the American system, it will only reinforce those who seek to overthrow our Republic altogether.

Doing nothing now will only increase the irresponsibility of politician wannabee dictators, and the nuttiness of American politics generally. It will show how remarkably weak the facade of Republican government is. This is not a question of Democrats vs. Republicans anymore, but whether the expiration date for responsible institutionalized democratic government has passed.

Our system of two permanently deadlocked parties, in which candidates are usually elected on “charisma” and demagoguery and media mastery — is failing. Our confused and divided citizens are able to see this. Thankfully they voted the lunatic Trump out. It could have gone the other way though.

If those who benefit from the system won’t defend it, the “people” who are confused and often rightly aggrieved will not be able to defend what is left of our democratic institutions by themselves. Time for responsible leaders in every walk of life to step forward and repudiate the madness. Or the next authoritarian demagogue will be more successful.

Last edited:
He only built 45 miles of new wall.

Are you sure about that? The other day he said 450, which seems to agree with this Left-Wing media piece slamming him for only building 453 out of a promised 1000 miles...

Yeah..newsflash. He lies.

The wife said she is disappointed in how weak Trump turned out to be. I tend to agree. He was pretty weak most of the time, but especially at the beginning of 2020 throughout.

We need to work of reducing the power of the FedGov. It's the only way I can be shielded from California Commie insanity.

The whole world was against him. Both political parties, most world leaders, US intelligence agencies, most media companies, Hollywood, Big Tech, you name it. Impeached twice!

He stood up against them all. He fought until the end. He accomplished great things, despite the challenges (e.g. building The Wall that would never be built, making the impossible vaccine).

The only reason he lasted this long, is that he had an incredible message that appealed to Americans and that he was such an incredibly strong leader.

The only reason he lasted this long is because his term is 4 years and he had a republican senate who didn't vote to remove him from office.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump changes his mind on this, and decides to meet Biden face to face tomorrow.
I would. Facing the man who beat him in an election would be humiliating to Trump.
It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing will NEVER be known as a winner.

306-232 Scoreboard.

Are you sure about that? The other day he said 450, which seems to agree with this Left-Wing media piece slamming him for only building 453 out of a promised 1000 miles...

I'd have given him a solid B on illegal immigration if he's prosecuted any employers too. I'd have been ok with a slowing of work visas.

Legal immigration and Dreamers … F

If Biden makes us a nation of open borders again …. well the last successful president we had was Slick.

Yeah..newsflash. He lies.
I think your link, which also states 450 miles, has a title that is referring to a specific locality.

This, from the Liberal USA Today....

" Customs and Border Protection, the agency that oversees wall construction efforts at the U.S.-Mexico border, said crews completed 452 miles of new barriers by the end of 2020. "

"Construction mainly has focused on lands the federal government already owns in Arizona, California and New Mexico. According to a breakdown provided by Customs and Border Protection last week, construction crews have built:

• 46 miles in the San Diego sector, which encompasses all of San Diego County, California
  • 31 miles in the El Centro sector, which covers most of Imperial County, California
  • 107 miles in the Yuma sector, which includes all of Yuma County, Arizona, and a small portion of Imperial County, California
  • 114 miles in the Tucson sector, which covers Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties in Arizona
  • 131 miles in the El Paso sector, which encompasses the entire New Mexico border with Mexico, plus El Paso and Hudspeth counties in Texas
  • 17 miles in the Rio Grande Valley sector, which includes Cameron, Hidalgo and Starr counties in Texas"
"Most of the construction has replaced outdated or aging fencing, such as 4-foot permanent vehicle barriers with 30-foot bollard fencing. Construction includes new roads, lighting and sensors to help agents better patrol the areas of new fencing.

CBP has not publicly disclosed how many miles of new wall have been built in areas of the border that previously did not have any barriers. However, at least the 17 miles that CBP said have been completed in the Rio Grande Valley sector are in areas that previously had no barriers."

I'd have given him a solid B on illegal immigration if he's prosecuted any employers too. I'd have been ok with a slowing of work visas.

Legal immigration and Dreamers … F

If Biden makes us a nation of open borders again …. well the last successful president we had was Slick.
Factcheck.org , too funny!

"The Wall" will by symbolic of his Presidency. And the insurrection will be it's epitaph. Fitting. I really don't see his movement as being sustainable. He accomplished nothing substantive. His signature issue is a joke of people being bamboozeled and his riot was a culmination of losers … both in the rioters and in the cops. His largest "accomplishment" may be the militarization of the capitol instead of a place where people took their children

306-232 Scoreboard.

He accomplished nothing substantive.

I disagree with that greatly. Employment for the populace and an exceptionally-strong economy help fix virtually every problem...
- Crime
- Health Care
- Tax revenue
- Social Security
- Military strength
- Benefits for the truly disabled
- Increasing the standard of living for all Americans

We are going to go back to Obama-like globalist policies that are going to hurt all Americans, particularly the poorest. And we will fund other nations, including some that we probably should not.

One of Biden's first official acts will be to cancel the Keystone pipeline. If we go back to Obama-like policies, poor people are going to end up paying $5.00 per gallon for gas again, and their electric costs are going to double.

We could end up relying upon the Middle East for oil again. How dumb would that be?

Taxes are going to increase on businesses, who will then move overseas, and Hunter will get some kickbacks from China that he will use on illicit drugs and prostitutes. :)

When Biden introduced his Science team the other day in the press conference, it took him less than 90 seconds to talk about his fond memory of meeting Xi and telling Xi that America is a land of possibilities for China. Right here...

Forum List

Back