Trump Farewell Address

He did a few good things, for sure
However, i am glad he is gone. Good lord, what a dumbfuck.
I am already ready for Biden to go.
I hope i live to see the day we elect a decent, honest person, with integrity, that actually cares about America.

Make America Great Again will have a lot more sense in 2024 after this speech.
Yeah. People will realize that Trump had it right when it comes for foreign and domestic policies.

I'll take MAGA over "Build Back Better".

It may feel like a long time waiting 4 years until President Trump has another chance. But it can be well worth it if he can go back to the White House. Being the 47th President that made the biggest comeback in American history.

I wonder if Trump will give a speech when he enters prison?

I hope i live to see the day we elect a decent, honest person, with integrity, that actually cares about America.
A few good things, for sure. The things he mentioned in his speech were remarkably similar to my own list I posted earlier today...

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Replaced NAFTA with USMCA.
– New trade deal with China, replacing TPP.
– Built 450 miles of The Wall.
– Withdrew from Paris Climate Accord.
– Must cancel two new regulations for each one passed.
– Three new SCOTUS justices that are Constitutionalists.
– ISIS pretty much devastated; don’t even hear much about them anymore.
– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Obamacare is no longer mandatory.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Fake media is being recognized.
– President shames NFL kneelers.
– US negotiates from a position of strength again.
– Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Israel.
– Manufacturing coming back after Obama said it would never happen.
– Lowest African American unemployment ever.
– Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever.
– Lowest female unemployment in decades.
– Terminated Obama’s Iran deal, resulting in their economy collapsing.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– North Korea releases US hostages and returns remains of 55 soldiers.
– North Korea has not launched long-range rockets nor set off atomic weapons.
– NATO members are paying more.
– Millions of Americans off welfare and food stamps.
– America is leading in energy production again, even exporting oil to China.
– Military and law enforcement are respected by the executive branch again.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

The official White House list of accomplishments is here:

The wife said she is disappointed in how weak Trump turned out to be. I tend to agree. He was pretty weak most of the time, but especially at the beginning of 2020 throughout.

We need to work of reducing the power of the FedGov. It's the only way I can be shielded from California Commie insanity.

The wife said she is disappointed in how weak Trump turned out to be. I tend to agree. He was pretty weak most of the time, but especially at the beginning of 2020 throughout.

We need to work of reducing the power of the FedGov. It's the only way I can be shielded from California Commie insanity.
Wet dream. Never happen, unfortunately. When tyrants get power, they dont give it back.

President Trump will truly overshadow the Corrupt Joe tenure right now. Love it.
Commie Joe will never live up to the legacy that President Trump set. Record low unemployment, no new wars, Middle East peace deals recognizing Israel, eradicating ISIS, standing up to China, bringing half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US.

A few good things, for sure. The things he mentioned in his speech were remarkably similar to my own list I posted earlier today...

In four years, he achieved things that many prior administrations promised, but failed to deliver.

– Immigration restrictions for certain countries where a significant fraction of the population is likely to desire harm to the US.
– Tax bill passed & hundreds of companies invest in the US by hiking wages and giving bonuses.
– Stock market rocketed.
– Obliterated Iran’s top commander, Soleimani, who orchestrated an attack on the US embassy in Iraq and was planning more.
– Close to flipping the 9th circuit court, by appointing 10 judges to it, (Obama appointed seven)
– Normalization of relations between Israel and the UAE Bahrain & Morocco. Maybe more countries to come.
- Operation Warp Speed, where the Trump Admin invested in six vaccines, resulting in two remarkably-effective ones in less than one year, an accomplishment the MSM said “would take a miracle.”

Promises kept. Miracles achieved. Putting America First. Putting you & me first while contributing to global peace and prosperity for all.

He only built 45 miles of new wall.

– Stock market rocketed.

He only built 45 miles of new wall.
Trump wall: How much has he actually built? - BBC News

Yeah. People will realize that Trump had it right when it comes for foreign and domestic policies.

It may feel like a long time waiting 4 years until President Trump has another chance. But it can be well worth it if he can go back to the White House. Being the 47th President that made the biggest comeback in American history.
I love Trump's policies. I would prefer a candidate with Trump's policies but slightly less abrasive character that would appeal to more people. A ticket like Jim Jordan/Tucker Carlson :). I would certainly vote for Trump again, but I think the MSM has portrayed him as Dr. Evil so long, that many gullible people have fallen for the false narrative.

I am a little worried about Dems adding states, packing the SCOTUS, and eliminating the electoral college. The latter would make it virtually impossible to elect another Republican POTUS, and it is well underway already, and does not require a change to the COTUS...

I love Trump's policies. I would prefer a candidate with Trump's policies but slightly less abrasive character that would appeal to more people. A ticket like Jim Jordan/Tucker Carlson :). I would certainly vote for Trump again, but I think the MSM has portrayed him as Dr. Evil so long, that many gullible people have fallen for the false narrative.

I am a little worried about Dems adding states, packing the SCOTUS, and eliminating the electoral college. The latter would make it virtually impossible to elect another Republican POTUS, and it is well underway already, and does not require a change to the COTUS...

Remember that President Trump said "the journey is just beginning". I think he will keep fighting the Fake News and find more potential candidates that will back him for another run of presidency. First things first will be to take back the house and senate in 2022.

I wonder if Trump will give a speech when he enters prison?

Because we have public trials, and President Trump will have the right to speak out, that's the reason he'll never go to prison. Sleepy Joe has dementia and doesn't know what state he's in, but he has enough political sense not to hand Trump a microphone. That's why Biden is pleased that Trump doesn't intend to fly to the inaugural tomorrow.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump changes his mind on this, and decides to meet Biden face to face tomorrow.

The Media portrays ALL Republicans as "evil", so I think you are asking for the impossible here. Remember, the media declared Mitt Romney to be Literally Hitler because he allegedly bullied a homo classmate in Prep School.

Forum List

Back