Trump Farewell Address

I wonder if Trump will give a speech when he enters prison?

Because we have public trials, and President Trump will have the right to speak out, that's the reason he'll never go to prison. Sleepy Joe has dementia and doesn't know what state he's in, but he has enough political sense not to hand Trump a microphone. That's why Biden is pleased that Trump doesn't intend to fly to the inaugural tomorrow.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump changes his mind on this, and decides to meet Biden face to face tomorrow.
I would not convict. Not a chance....

" We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country... "

" But our fight against the big donors, big media, big tech and others is just getting started. ..."

" And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore. "

Whoop dee doo. Sounds like any other politician's speech.

I wonder if Trump will give a speech when he enters prison?

Because we have public trials, and President Trump will have the right to speak out, that's the reason he'll never go to prison. Sleepy Joe has dementia and doesn't know what state he's in, but he has enough political sense not to hand Trump a microphone. That's why Biden is pleased that Trump doesn't intend to fly to the inaugural tomorrow.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Trump changes his mind on this, and decides to meet Biden face to face tomorrow.
I would not convict. Not a chance....

" We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country... "

" But our fight against the big donors, big media, big tech and others is just getting started. ..."

" And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore. "

Whoop dee doo. Sounds like any other politician's speech.
If the politician then watched with glee while his cult committed violence immediately afterward.

I would. Facing the man who beat him in an election would be humiliating to Trump.
It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing will NEVER be known as a winner.

306-232 Scoreboard.
It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing will NEVER be known as a winner.
It was never proven the blob did either. No audit was done...so I guess we don't have a winner. Sorry.

He only built 45 miles of new wall.

Are you sure about that? The other day he said 450, which seems to agree with this Left-Wing media piece slamming him for only building 453 out of a promised 1000 miles...

Yeah..newsflash. He lies.
I think your link, which also states 450 miles, has a title that is referring to a specific locality.

This, from the Liberal USA Today....

" Customs and Border Protection, the agency that oversees wall construction efforts at the U.S.-Mexico border, said crews completed 452 miles of new barriers by the end of 2020. "

"Construction mainly has focused on lands the federal government already owns in Arizona, California and New Mexico. According to a breakdown provided by Customs and Border Protection last week, construction crews have built:

• 46 miles in the San Diego sector, which encompasses all of San Diego County, California
  • 31 miles in the El Centro sector, which covers most of Imperial County, California
  • 107 miles in the Yuma sector, which includes all of Yuma County, Arizona, and a small portion of Imperial County, California
  • 114 miles in the Tucson sector, which covers Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties in Arizona
  • 131 miles in the El Paso sector, which encompasses the entire New Mexico border with Mexico, plus El Paso and Hudspeth counties in Texas
  • 17 miles in the Rio Grande Valley sector, which includes Cameron, Hidalgo and Starr counties in Texas"
"Most of the construction has replaced outdated or aging fencing, such as 4-foot permanent vehicle barriers with 30-foot bollard fencing. Construction includes new roads, lighting and sensors to help agents better patrol the areas of new fencing.

CBP has not publicly disclosed how many miles of new wall have been built in areas of the border that previously did not have any barriers. However, at least the 17 miles that CBP said have been completed in the Rio Grande Valley sector are in areas that previously had no barriers."
Whitehouse.gov says 45 miles.
It's 45 miles.

You DO believe the blob's white house don't you?

Are you sure about that? The other day he said 450, which seems to agree with this Left-Wing media piece slamming him for only building 453 out of a promised 1000 miles...

I think your link, which also states 450 miles, has a title that is referring to a specific locality.

" Customs and Border Protection, the agency that oversees wall construction efforts at the U.S.-Mexico border, said crews completed 452 miles of new barriers by the end of 2020. "

"Construction mainly has focused on lands the federal government already owns in Arizona, California and New Mexico. According to a breakdown provided by Customs and Border Protection last week, construction crews have built:

• 46 miles in the San Diego sector, which encompasses all of San Diego County, California
  • 31 miles in the El Centro sector, which covers most of Imperial County, California
  • 107 miles in the Yuma sector, which includes all of Yuma County, Arizona, and a small portion of Imperial County, California
  • 114 miles in the Tucson sector, which covers Pima, Santa Cruz and Cochise counties in Arizona
  • 131 miles in the El Paso sector, which encompasses the entire New Mexico border with Mexico, plus El Paso and Hudspeth counties in Texas
  • 17 miles in the Rio Grande Valley sector, which includes Cameron, Hidalgo and Starr counties in Texas"
"Most of the construction has replaced outdated or aging fencing, such as 4-foot permanent vehicle barriers with 30-foot bollard fencing. Construction includes new roads, lighting and sensors to help agents better patrol the areas of new fencing.

CBP has not publicly disclosed how many miles of new wall have been built in areas of the border that previously did not have any barriers. However, at least the 17 miles that CBP said have been completed in the Rio Grande Valley sector are in areas that previously had no barriers."
It's 45 miles.

I think you know it is a typo.

This is from October...

It's 45 miles.

This is from October...

When they correct it...I'll be happy to amend my statement.

It's 45 miles.

This is from October...

Smarter people with more integrity would acknowledge a typo.

I would. Facing the man who beat him in an election would be humiliating to Trump.

306-232 Scoreboard.
It was never proven the blob did either. No audit was done...so I guess we don't have a winner. Sorry.

It's 45 miles.

This is from October...

And in case you have any doubt that it was a typo...

It's 45 miles.

This is from October...

And in case you have any doubt that it was a typo...

When they correct the "typo"--we all know the White House website is famous for making typos (you've gotta be fucking kidding me) I'll look at amending my statement.

Forum List

Back