Trump did not disclose $19.8m loan while president, documents show

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A clear conflict of interest. No wonder he cosied up to North Korea.

I wonder who psid off the loan ? Maybe a maker of bleaxh products ? I think we should be told.

I wonder who psid off the loan ? Maybe a maker of bleaxh products ? I think we should be told.

The odds of anything you or your thought leaders peddle as being factual are less than zero.

Back to reality, did you hear your stuttering fuck try to say "nano chip" yesterday? OMG, what a stammering shit clown. Go find it on youtube, you'll howl with laughter and thank me later.

The odds of anything you or your thought leaders peddle as being factual are less than zero.

Back to reality, did you hear your stuttering fuck try to say "nano chip" yesterday? OMG, what a stammering shit clown. Go find it on youtube, you'll howl with laughter and thank me later.
None of which has anything to do with donnys shady financial dealings. $20m buys a lot of favours and donny is a quid pro quo kind of guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
None of which has anything to do with donnys shady financial dealings.
I wonder how many shady financial dealings we will find in the Biden family come next year?

$20m buys a lot of favours
Not nearly as much as sending 60 BILLION to a 3rd world country where it has all disappeared!

and donny is a quid pro quo kind of guy.
You mean he's taking after Joe, Hunter and Hillary now, the 10% Big Guy?

I see you are "devoted to the rule of law," that you are righteous in your obvious confirmation bias, so a simple observation/question for you to shove right up your Satanic ass, I ask you to muster all of that righteous contempt/indignation of yours, keeping in mind how you're so concerned with Trump's affairs, after 8-years of fake/manufactured/illegal criminal probes, including a proven totally corrupt Muller Special Council, how is it possible for such a self-righteous snob such as yourself to turn the other cheek on the open, naked depravity of the Biden clan, and the fascist democrat machine, knowing in exacting detail just how depraved and corrupt they are, how do you resolve that and still manage to live, to even draw breath??? :fu:

I wonder how many shady financial dealings we will find in the Biden family come next year?

Not nearly as much as sending 60 BILLION to a 3rd world country where it has all disappeared!

You mean he's taking after Joe, Hunter and Hillary now, the 10% Big Guy?
Classy deflection technique. You guys need to be good Iat it suppose.

Does it not bother you that this is a massive conflict of interest ?

I see you are "devoted to the rule of law," that you are righteous in your obvious confirmation bias, so a simple observation/question for you to shove right up your Satanic ass, I ask you to muster all of that righteous contempt/indignation of yours, keeping in mind how you're so concerned with Trump's affairs, after 8-years of fake/manufactured/illegal criminal probes, including a proven totally corrupt Muller Special Council, how is it possible for such a self-righteous snob such as yourself to turn the other cheek on the open, naked depravity of the Biden clan, and the fascist democrat machine, knowing in exacting detail just how depraved and corrupt they are, how do you resolve that and still manage to live, to even draw breath??? :fu:
You need to better format your deflections. Nobody can be arsed reading all that.

You guys approve of the love between these two men?

Why was the content of the letters hidden from everyone?

Forum List

Back