Jack Dorsey urges musk to release all Twitter files with no filter

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

This must have been hard for the people who gave up Twitter knowing that musk would walk into this treasure trove of dirty little secrets. Releasing it right around the time of the next election would be perfect but he better release them now before the FBI finds a pretext to put his ass in jail.

Last edited:

This must have been hard for the people who gave up Twitter knowing that musk would walk into this treasure trove of dirty little secrets. Releasing it right around the time of the next election would be perfect but he better release them now before the FBI finds a pretext to put his ass in jail.

I'd like to see what the Creepy Ones said to convince Twitter I committed a crime. Naming some undercovers who I am not supposed to know are undercovers perhaps?

Funny how that works. It's like when I was detained at the border and the U.S was more transparent than my own creepy police state.

I hope whatever is released is more fascinating then has been released so far. Talk about a fizzle.

I'd like to see what the Creepy Ones said to convince Twitter I committed a crime. Naming some undercovers who I am not supposed to know are undercovers perhaps?

Funny how that works. It's like when I was detained at the border and the U.S was more transparent than my own creepy police state.

I'm wondering if you Hosers could claim political asylum?

Hell the Gypies are when they cross our northern border, then are processed and released..

If Musk is a true believer in free sheesh they should all be released now.

What is he waiting for?

If Musk is a true believer in free sheesh they should all be released now.

What is he waiting for?
Probably an assassin's bullet in the dark somewhere. If those files are as bad as they sound there may be a few government agencies who would use lethal Force to stop them from being exposed.

Last edited:
Probably an assassin's bullet in the dark somewhere. If those files are as bad as they sound and maybe a few government agencies who would use lethal Force to stop them from being exposed.

Then all the more reason to do it now before they can stop him.

What dirty little secrets? That they limited the reach of accounts that violate their Terms of Service?

Big whoop.

Dorsey wants all of these communications released instead of cherry-picked by Bari Weiss. Because he knows that these moderation decisions were made in good faith.

Forum List

Back