Trump Defiant!

I wouldn't bother debating either when you are clearly wrong.

From the first 'study' on your list.
The autism group had 33 kids total. Of these, 9 of 31 (29%) were given the HepB vaccine. Compare this to 1,258 of 7,455 (17%) of the non-autism group who were given the HepB. 9 out of 31. Are the red flags up yet? They should be. Take for example kids aged 17 in the 1997 survey. When were they born? That’s right, 1980. When was the Hepatitis B vaccine introduced? 1991.

Another weak study “proves” vaccines cause autism

I could go on... Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don't Show What They Claim (Part 1)

It appears that you have cornered the market on truth. The people I know are waiting for you to bring your magic cure since you know more about it than those who have spent a portion of their lives researching it. Sorry, it's not my issue - but, unless you have a cure, you don't know any more about it than anyone else.

You presume that all the kids were diagnosed with autism at birth. You may want to do some more research rather than to look for ways to be right. So, do you have autism or are you just looking for issues to disagree over?

[

It appears that you have cornered the market on truth. The people I know are waiting for you to bring your magic cure since you know more about it than those who have spent a portion of their lives researching it. Sorry, it's not my issue - but, unless you have a cure, you don't know any more about it than anyone else.

You presume that all the kids were diagnosed with autism at birth. You may want to do some more research rather than to look for ways to be right. So, do you have autism or are you just looking for issues to disagree over?

I thought that was your final word?

They might have had autism since birth. Currently there is as much correlation between autism being caused by vaccines as there is it being caused by kids drinking water. As I have mentioned it all started when Andrew Wakefield wrote a now discredited, non-peer reviewed paper on 12 kids saying there was a link. He was so wrong he was struck off as a doctor
My sister -in-law is a medical doctor. A very highly qualified doctor in her field. I could go into all her qualifications, but they would leave your friends for dead. She had done a lot more in-depth study on it that you or I. Her conclusion? Junk science....

[

I thought that was your final word?

They might have had autism since birth. Currently there is as much correlation between autism being caused by vaccines as there is it being caused by kids drinking water. As I have mentioned it all started when Andrew Wakefield wrote a now discredited, non-peer reviewed paper on 12 kids saying there was a link. He was so wrong he was struck off as a doctor
My sister -in-law is a medical doctor. A very highly qualified doctor in her field. I could go into all her qualifications, but they would leave your friends for dead. She had done a lot more in-depth study on it that you or I. Her conclusion? Junk science....

Why are you wanting to debate over an issue I have no professional knowledge of and have listened to just enough professionals on both sides of the argument to make up my own mind?

Nobody on either side is going to change their mind based upon our arguments; people that had no opinion can see that neither of us is qualified to give a definitive answer. My view is, NOBODY has disproven a freaking thing about any birth deformity, disease, abnormality, condition, etc. until they say definitively what caused it and what you do to cure it.

My God how I love and respect this President! :clap2::clap2::clap2::2up:

Both sides are to be blamed!

Trump defiant on Charlottesville unrest: 'Blame on both sides'
Trump is an Idiot, he's ripping our country apart Mueller most focus and intensify his investigation to get Trump IMPEACHED!!!!

LOL The Russia nothing burger has expired and been throw out.

What do you want to impeach the President for now?

Two scoops of ice-cream????? :laugh::laugh: :lmao:

So why did you make such a bogus claim over 2 months ago? Are you a liar, stupid, a sheep or a partisan hack or maybe all of the above?

Forum List

Back