The left is so concerned that Trump is going to win, they want Sotamayor to immediately retire so Biden may replace her.

Sure, Billo...sure...
At least Biden doesn't think he is running against Obama.

At least Biden knows the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

At least Biden knows the difference between Marla Maples and E Jean Carroll.

At least Biden doesn't take shit from Putin.

At least Biden isn't charged with 88 felonies.

You want me to go on?

Maybe Sotomayor wants Biden to retire in order to preserve the Constitution.
Can you imagine what that “wise Latina” thinks about this. From her own party?

She must be thinking. ‘Hey, I’m one of you guys! A very important one, in fact!

Aren’t I?

Is this about that stupid ballot case? Locos, Justice Jackson MADE me vote that way.’

Very liberal to speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Trump will lose, they say….but Sotamayor should retire immediately?

WAT?

The walls are closing in!

Put a tranny in there. Let's get this shit show rolling!

vote democrat 2.jpg

At least Biden doesn't think he is running against Obama.

At least Biden knows the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

At least Biden knows the difference between Marla Maples and E Jean Carroll.

At least Biden doesn't take shit from Putin.

At least Biden isn't charged with 88 felonies.

You want me to go on?
Did you want me to show you the video of Biden telling the crowd to "Send me back to the Senate!" The senile old bastard doesn't even know he's the President!

Did you want me to show you the video of Biden telling the crowd to "Send me back to the Senate!" The senile old bastard doesn't even know he's the President!
Yeah, do it! And I'll bet you took him out of context.

It's funny how you make a big deal over Biden, but look the other way when it comes to Trump.

Yet Biden is the one not following the SCOTUS ruling on student loan forgiveness. Is that democracy?
It will be interesting to see if Trump is elected and the lower court Prog judges, we never heard of deny his EO's if he will follow their rulings.

If you are going to stress someone's age as a problem, then I am going to put it in perspective. So in regards to the age and faculties of the two candidates, Biden is the lessor of two evils.

And with respect to that, what is "pathetic", is pushing Trump over Biden. Because Trump is clearly off his rocker and Biden has at least some semblance in the direction to take the country in.
here we go again with the reason we are in the shape we are in....the "lessor of 2 evils"....still evil billo....what is pathetic billo is people like you on both sides pushing 2 old fuckers at the end their life spans....that says a lot about you party diehards...you people are pathetic...

They could just tell Biden he wrapped his second term and he might just leave the WH.

Jill would probably tell him the truth, though…that Joe Biden is an illegitimate President.

here we go again with the reason we are in the shape we are in....the "lessor of 2 evils"....still evil billo....what is pathetic billo is people like you on both sides pushing 2 old fuckers at the end their life spans....that says a lot about you party diehards...you people are pathetic...
Regardless of their age, one is for democracy, the other is for fascism.

Very liberal to speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Trump will lose, they say….but Sotamayor should retire immediately?

WAT?

The walls are closing in!
I wouldn’t be concerned about this. Sotomayor doesn’t appear to have any ailments, and she’s not likely going to have any reason to retire in the next 4 years. I think the only one that might be looking to retire might be Thomas. He’s the oldest at 75…but that’s not even guaranteed.

It would be so cool and great for this country if Trump could replace just one more of those stupid Libtards on the Supreme Court.

This country would be under a flood watch because of Liberal tears.

Forum List

Back