Trump Defiant!

[
Well be fair. Blacks want separation of the races.

University of San Francisco to host blacks-only student orientation - The College Fix

Black only orientation. Black only dormitories. Black only safe spaces. Black only study groups.

Seems like the demand for separation of the races is coming from the blacks.

A minority. We won't go into the 'white only' country clubs. No jews allowed and all that.
Funny Groucho story.
He went to take his family to a country club to go swimming. They wouldn't let them in. NO JEWS ALLOWED. So Groucho asked," Since my son is only half Jewish can he go in up to his waist?"

Commenting on your last sentence, this is my response:

You may feel that racism is wrong and you don't think any society should tolerate them. But, they exist AND America has an absolute guarantee of the equal protection of the laws.

Some people are for abortion; some against. And, we are NOT a democracy, so it doesn't matter who has the most people behind their efforts. So, we protect both sides equally.

When you say that a society should not tolerate racists, then ultimately you would force other people to accept your beliefs. You would force private employers to give jobs to unqualified people just to prove the employer isn't racist; you'd force a homeowner to rent out a house to people he don't want living in HIS home just because it's "racist."

We have made room for Muslims, communists, pedophiles / sexual deviants / the LGBT community, and non-Christian religions. We tolerate black racism and every social, political and economic belief on the face of this earth. Yet we cannot tolerate "racism?"

Really? It's acceptable to make room for a religion whose adherents have murdered our citizenry wholesale, but you get your boxers in a bunch over people that are "racist." You've got to be kidding.

Your constitutional republic is absolutely a form of democracy. I know the right hate the world - two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner and all that - but your ARE a democracy no matter how you look at it.

When you dare to put Muslims, LGBT and communists in the same sentence as peodophiles and sexual deviants you have lost the argument. That's like me putting rapist, serial killers and Trump voters in the same sentence,

If you fall for the line that all Muslims are bad when less than 0.0001 percent are doing what you say - well, you've got to be kidding me.

And no, I don't believe in wholesale freedom of speech that is hate speech. Hitler was fantastic and realising this and openly said he didn't want Germany to be a democracy and knew that after watching his political enemies in the 1920s knew that propaganda (ie lies) was the way to fool the public. This is what Trump and all the Fox acolytes have become very good at - making the truth Fake News and Fake News the truth. Do you really believe that Trump got more people at his rally when there is ample evidence to prove otherwise? Do you believe there were muslims dancing in the streets in NJ after 9-11 when there is absolutely NO evidence of that happening? Do you believe there was 3 million illegals voting when there is absolutely no evidence of it? Do you believe, like Trump does, that there is 'something to' this business that vaccines lead to autism, when this 'fact' is based on a study that a discredited doctor did on six patients? I could go on. This isn't freedom of speech is this destructive bullshit.

All this kind of shit undermines YOUR democracy and institutions. If that is who you want to hang your hat on, well, you've got to be kidding...

You're mixing apples with oranges, but let us do some basics:

1) The United States is not a democracy:

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government..." Article 4 Section 4 of the United States Constitution

For additional proof, see this link:

REPUBLIC VS. DEMOCRACY, U.S.ARMY ANALYSIS

2) Your claim is that when I put sexual deviants in the same category with Muslims, the LGBT community, etc., I've lost the fight. You are definitely funny. Muslims have declared war on the United States and you don't see them as being a threat? Insofar as the LGBT community, what is it you think puts them ahead of people we define as pedophiles?

How many people do you think are in their 40s 50s and 60s whose grandparents were a man in his late teens married to a 14 or 15 year old?

3) So "you" don't believe in hate speech (sic) and you want America to be a democracy. I'm glad that there exists a segment of society willing to contest the results. Not all people you deem to be racist are motivated by hate

4) I think that if Muslims had danced in the streets after 9 / 11 in America, some old codger with his WWII M1 rifle would have dusted them off. They celebrate in the streets on their turf, not ours

5) I don't believe so - called "illegals" had anything to do with the outcome of the election

6) I can agree with Trump on the autism thing because I know someone personally with it who (according to his mother) was perfectly normal until a year after receiving vaccines. The mother is well researched and has a dog in the fight, so yes I agree with Trump on that one.

Not sure what all that has to do with the First Amendment, but know this: I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'd die fighting for your right TO say it.

"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government..." Article 4 Section 4 of the United States Constitution

2) Your claim is that when I put sexual deviants in the same category with Muslims, the LGBT community, etc., I've lost the fight. You are definitely funny. Muslims have declared war on the United States and you don't see them as being a threat? Insofar as the LGBT community, what is it you think puts them ahead of people we define as pedophiles?

How many people do you think are in their 40s 50s and 60s whose grandparents were a man in his late teens married to a 14 or 15 year old?

3) So "you" don't believe in hate speech (sic) and you want America to be a democracy. I'm glad that there exists a segment of society willing to contest the results. Not all people you deem to be racist are motivated by hate

4) I think that if Muslims had danced in the streets after 9 / 11 in America, some old codger with his WWII M1 rifle would have dusted them off. They celebrate in the streets on their turf, not ours

5) I don't believe so - called "illegals" had anything to do with the outcome of the election

6) I can agree with Trump on the autism thing because I know someone personally with it who (according to his mother) was perfectly normal until a year after receiving vaccines. The mother is well researched and has a dog in the fight, so yes I agree with Trump on that one.

Not sure what all that has to do with the First Amendment, but know this: I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'd die fighting for your right TO say it.

Yeah, let's get back to basics.

1)When it comes to democracy, here you go. As I said, you are both. Opinion | The United States is both a ‘republic’ and a ‘democracy’ — because ‘democracy’ is like ‘cash’

2) "Muslims" have declared war on the US the same way that all white male men are serial killers because Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy [insert serial killer name here] were, too.

3) Marrying young? Muslims who do that are 1) Either illiterate and totally uneducated or 2) at the peripheral of their societies. What that has to do with the LGBT community? Read and learn: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

4) Hate speech belongs in the same category as screaming 'fire' in a theatre. It adds nothing to the debate. Nothing. Just allows bigots a bully pulpit.

5) There is no link between autism and vaccination. Nothing. Nada. My SIL is a highly qualified doctor in her field. She finds it laughable and is much more well read than you or I. Somebody have a 'dog in the fight' doesn't mean jack. I think the Lakers will win the world series cause I follow them. Wonder how that will work out for them, or me for that matter. There could be a plethora of reasons her son became autistic. Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

Last edited:
The Butthurt Brigade needs to get over the fact The Donald cares about the truth, not about what The Swamp insists Americans should think!

Exactly.

Tell it like it is Mr President! :2up:

Communist more dangerous than Nazis.
My God how I love and respect this President! :clap2::clap2::clap2::2up:

Both sides are to be blamed!

Trump defiant on Charlottesville unrest: 'Blame on both sides'
Bush Sr. was a damn good president. He went into Iraq with overwhelming force a half million troops and ended that conflict in 3 days.

He was a globalist turd. He probably was behind Reagan getting shot.

Look up how much land they moved to in South America sometime.

Yeah, let's get back to basics.

1)When it comes to democracy, here you go. As I said, you are both. Opinion | The United States is both a ‘republic’ and a ‘democracy’ — because ‘democracy’ is like ‘cash’

2) "Muslims" have declared war on the US the same way that all white male men are serial killers because Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy [insert serial killer name here] were, too.

3) Marrying young? Muslims who do that are 1) Either illiterate and totally uneducated or 2) at the peripheral of their societies. What that has to do with the LGBT community? Read and learn: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

4) Hate speech belongs in the same category as screaming 'fire' in a theatre. It adds nothing to the debate. Nothing. Just allows bigots a bully pulpit.

5) There is no link between autism and vaccination. Nothing. Nada. My SIL is a highly qualified doctor in her field. She finds it laughable and is much more well read than you or I. Somebody have a 'dog in the fight' doesn't mean jack. I think the Lakers will win the world series cause I follow them. Wonder how that will work out for them, or me for that matter. There could be a plethora of reasons her son became autistic. Vaccines Do Not Cause Autism Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC

Your opinions do not constitute fact, however. BTW, you believe everything the government tells you?

You attack me and think your opinion on a Lakers game is the equivalent of a parent who has a disabled child and studies all the information from every source - and knows the material about as well as the doctors???

I guess if you don't understand what I said, you just change the parameters.

Your opinions do not constitute fact, however. BTW, you believe everything the government tells you?

You attack me and think your opinion on a Lakers game is the equivalent of a parent who has a disabled child and studies all the information from every source - and knows the material about as well as the doctors???

Neither do your opinions although some of what I am stating is backed up by facts.

I too have studied - in depth - the autism vs vaccine BS. There is nothing to it. As I have said, the person who did the original synopsis in the Lancet has not only been struck off as a doctor but was originally funded by a group that was trying to make a link between the two. His sample group was 12 people who were already autistic. Read and learn - Andrew Wakefield - Wikipedia

And where has your friend got her info from? Google? Biased sites? Peer reviewed articles?

What is the govt telling me?

Neither do your opinions although some of what I am stating is backed up by facts.

I too have studied - in depth - the autism vs vaccine BS. There is nothing to it. As I have said, the person who did the original synopsis in the Lancet has not only been struck off as a doctor but was originally funded by a group that was trying to make a link between the two. His sample group was 12 people who were already autistic. Read and learn - Andrew Wakefield - Wikipedia

And where has your friend got her info from? Google? Biased sites? Peer reviewed articles?

What is the govt telling me?

I don't know how we get from a defiant Trump (a man I don't agree with most of the time) to autism, but I will say this and move along:

If you had a child that developed a disorder and if you blamed yourself and if you would do anything to get at the root of that disorder, you'd become as much an authority as the people who work on the problem.

FACTUALLY, when autistic parents - and there are hundreds of them who see things and observe, as a part of their life, that cannot be undone by a study with 12 people. The fact is, many started out with otherwise normal children that developed autism a year or so after getting vaccinations.

It may be that not enough is known about autism. It may be like diabetes. It might be part genetic and your can be born with it and it might be hereditary and you can get it after being exposed to something - and maybe vaccinations are the issue or something we don't know about.

To fully dismiss either side is not a wise decision. Other than knowing people who have autistic children, I have no professional knowledge. So, until they can cure autism or explain why it can't be cured, I'll leave the door open to look at vaccinations. If that doesn't set well with you, then you are entitled to your opinion of me.

I don't know how we get from a defiant Trump (a man I don't agree with most of the time) to autism, but I will say this and move along:

If you had a child that developed a disorder and if you blamed yourself and if you would do anything to get at the root of that disorder, you'd become as much an authority as the people who work on the problem.

FACTUALLY, when autistic parents - and there are hundreds of them who see things and observe, as a part of their life, that cannot be undone by a study with 12 people. The fact is, many started out with otherwise normal children that developed autism a year or so after getting vaccinations.

It may be that not enough is known about autism. It may be like diabetes. It might be part genetic and your can be born with it and it might be hereditary and you can get it after being exposed to something - and maybe vaccinations are the issue or something we don't know about.

To fully dismiss either side is not a wise decision. Other than knowing people who have autistic children, I have no professional knowledge. So, until they can cure autism or explain why it can't be cured, I'll leave the door open to look at vaccinations. If that doesn't set well with you, then you are entitled to your opinion of me.

They could have all developed autism a year or so after eating an apple. Or drinking water.

Erase all of our beautiful country's history. All American history textbooks should begin in "Jan, 2009." When our savior arrived, right?

They could have all developed autism a year or so after eating an apple. Or drinking water.

22 Medical Studies That Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism

That is my last word on the subject.

I wouldn't bother debating either when you are clearly wrong.

From the first 'study' on your list.
The autism group had 33 kids total. Of these, 9 of 31 (29%) were given the HepB vaccine. Compare this to 1,258 of 7,455 (17%) of the non-autism group who were given the HepB. 9 out of 31. Are the red flags up yet? They should be. Take for example kids aged 17 in the 1997 survey. When were they born? That’s right, 1980. When was the Hepatitis B vaccine introduced? 1991.

Another weak study “proves” vaccines cause autism

I could go on... Those Lists of Papers Claiming That Vaccines Cause Autism: They Don't Show What They Claim (Part 1)

Forum List

Back