What did Trump say about Hitler.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What did Trump say about Hitler?
It is rumored he said "Hitler did some good things". It has not been proven.
He felt there were some good people, on both sides, in Charlottesville. One side was white supremacists.

1710570488561.png

He was successful at killing most of the German commies, and lot of Stalin's flunkies. Is that what you gimps are afraid of, getting what you deserve? Obviously none of you are against murdering Jews en masse or using fake 'science' to peddle deviant agendas, so that can't be it.

He felt there were some good people, on both sides, in Charlottesville. One side was white supremacists.

View attachment 917905

Of course you must be a LEftist, because your attempt at humor really sucks.

Also, heres part of teh Charlottesville transcript. Trump was there to talk about the economy and what he could do for communities. Left wing Reporters were there to bait him for a sound bite they coul drun with.
You people really suck as humans.
So in reality PAL.. he called one side bad.. and one side violent..and then he tried to differentiate between people who were just citizens there to protest about taking down statues... but you woul dnever hear that from the sound bite stations like MSMNBC who could only repeat one sentence over and over again.
and thats you.

and if you notice. one of these brain dead reporters actually goes so far as to ask Trump if he is against the Confederacy!.. as if the Confederacy still existed! but you know..it still does in the minds of some Democrats.. realy amazing

"TRUMP: As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.
REPORTERS YELL INDISTINCTLY
TRUMP:
I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had, you had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group – you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis?
TRUMP: Those people – all of those people, excuse me – I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.

REPORTER: Well, white nationalists –
TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week, it’s Robert E. Lee, I noticed that Stonewall Jackson’s coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after. You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?
TRUMP:
But, they were there to protest – excuse me – you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.
REPORTER: Does the statue of Robert E. Lee stay up?
TRUMP: I would say that’s up to a local town, community or the federal government, depending on where it is located.
REPORTER: Are you against the Confederacy?
REPORTER: On race relations in America, do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office with regard to race relationships?
TRUMP: I think they’ve gotten better or the same – look – they have been frayed for a long time, and you can ask President Obama about that, because he’d make speeches about it. I believe that the fact that I brought in, it will be soon, millions of jobs, you see where companies are moving back into our country. I think that’s going to have a tremendous positive impact on race relations. We have companies coming back into our country. We have two car companies that just announced. We have Foxconn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I’d say, pouring back into the country. I think that’s going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It is jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay. And when they have that, you watch how race relations will be. And I’ll tell you, we’re spending a lot of money on the inner cities – we are fixing the inner cities – we are doing far more than anybody has done with respect to the inner cities. It is a priority for me, and it’s very important.

View attachment 917905
It is because Trump is not an all or nothing mentality unlike the hyper partisan and indoctrinated incapable of intellectual honesty and/or critical thinking. He can accept that not every person associated with a bad group agrees with that group or participates in the things they do. And there are few if any people on earth who have no good qualities whatsoever.

As for Hitler, there is a long, long list of good things that happened in Germany under his dictatorship. He initiated a wonderful animal protection program. Some of the world's first freeways were built at his order in Germany and are still being used today. He unified a beaten and discouraged people and restored some prosperity to the country. Germany technology that went into their war machines greatly advanced much technology in the World. It was by his efforts that the world had the Volkswagon Beetle.

I could go on and on but that's a general idea of why he was so popular with the German people.

Did ANY of that compensate for or justify the evil that he did? No. But it does illustrate that there is some good in every person. And it is why Trump thinks it profitable for America to not allow any other nation to take unfair or dangerous advantage with us, but it could be good for America and the rest of the world to appeal to that better side that can be found in our enemies. And a friend is always better than an enemy.

Last edited:
Of course you must be a LEftist, because your attempt at humor really sucks.

Also, heres part of teh Charlottesville transcript. Trump was there to talk about the economy and what he could do for communities. Left wing Reporters were there to bait him for a sound bite they coul drun with.
You people really suck as humans.
So in reality PAL.. he called one side bad.. and one side violent..and then he tried to differentiate between people who were just citizens there to protest about taking down statues... but you woul dnever hear that from the sound bite stations like MSMNBC who could only repeat one sentence over and over again.
and thats you.

and if you notice. one of these brain dead reporters actually goes so far as to ask Trump if he is against the Confederacy!.. as if the Confederacy still existed! but you know..it still does in the minds of some Democrats.. realy amazing

"TRUMP: As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I’m not finished. I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.
TRUMP:
I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you had, you had a group on one side that was bad. And you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say it right now. You had a group – you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent.

REPORTER: Do you think what you call the alt left is the same as neo-Nazis?
TRUMP: Those people – all of those people, excuse me – I’ve condemned neo-Nazis. I’ve condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists by any stretch.

REPORTER: Well, white nationalists –
TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So this week, it’s Robert E. Lee, I noticed that Stonewall Jackson’s coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after. You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?
TRUMP:
But, they were there to protest – excuse me – you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.
REPORTER: Does the statue of Robert E. Lee stay up?
TRUMP: I would say that’s up to a local town, community or the federal government, depending on where it is located.
REPORTER: Are you against the Confederacy?
REPORTER: On race relations in America, do you think things have gotten worse or better since you took office with regard to race relationships?
TRUMP: I think they’ve gotten better or the same – look – they have been frayed for a long time, and you can ask President Obama about that, because he’d make speeches about it. I believe that the fact that I brought in, it will be soon, millions of jobs, you see where companies are moving back into our country. I think that’s going to have a tremendous positive impact on race relations. We have companies coming back into our country. We have two car companies that just announced. We have Foxconn in Wisconsin just announced. We have many companies, I’d say, pouring back into the country. I think that’s going to have a huge, positive impact on race relations. You know why? It is jobs. What people want now, they want jobs. They want great jobs with good pay. And when they have that, you watch how race relations will be. And I’ll tell you, we’re spending a lot of money on the inner cities – we are fixing the inner cities – we are doing far more than anybody has done with respect to the inner cities. It is a priority for me, and it’s very important.

That's more than one sentence; no deviant is going to be able to read it.

He was successful at killing most of the German commies, and lot of Stalin's flunkies. Is that what you gimps are afraid of, getting what you deserve? Obviously none of you are against murdering Jews en masse or using fake 'science' to peddle deviant agendas, so that can't be it.
I agree with your general perspective, albeit not all of the particulars you raise .
However , we now can correct History that has been deliberately falsified by the so called victors , that which has become the official narrative and fixed as fact among the Cognitively Rigid .

Consider Hitler as someone who was deliberately inserted in to German politics to lead to WW2 .
He was a largely unconscious Patsy but picked and helped by the Deep State which means the international bankers and industrialists -- primarily US and UK .
They financed and re-armed Germany -- financiers and industrialists .
In basic terms it was like a simpler approach to today's Never Ending Wars strategy employed by Deep State . See Israel and Ukraine as current equivalents .
And of course pre-war Hitler achieved a great deal for the common good in Germany except that there were always those deeper motivations and objectives which he probably never fully realised .

Etc etc . A separate Topic for Critical Thinkers .

Edit . Had not noticed it was Satire but post remains

Last edited:
I agree with your general perspective, albeit not all of the particulars you raise .
However , we now can correct History that has been deliberately falsified by the so called victors , that which has become the official narrative and fixed as fact among the Cognitively Rigid .

Consider Hitler as someone who was deliberately inserted in to German politics to lead to WW2 .
He was a largely unconscious Patsy but picked and helped by the Deep State which means the international bankers and industrialists -- primarily US and UK .
They financed and re-armed Germany -- financiers and industrialists .
In basic terms it was like a simpler approach to today's Never Ending Wars strategy employed by Deep State . See Israel and Ukraine as current equivalents .
And of course pre-war Hitler achieved a great deal for the common good in Germany except that there were always those deeper motivations and objectives which he probably never fully realised .

Etc etc . A separate Topic for Critical Thinkers .

The popularity of the Nazis was due entirely to the Communist street gangs and their thuggery. He was a self-inflicted problem, like all problems on planet Earth.

Forum List

Back