The left is so concerned that Trump is going to win, they want Sotamayor to immediately retire so Biden may replace her.

WTF is this bullshit? Sotomayor is a liberal judge. Why would we want her removed?
Bad health.....Rampant Diabetus.

She should have followed Wilford Brimley's advice.

OIP.mWI4wf9CZh6DFzg1j5f15AAAAA

Actually, O'Connor was the first person who menstruates to be on the Court.

Ok, you are right….so why did they want Hillary to be the one to replace RBG so badly?

RBG should have retired the minute Obama took office. Certainly the minute he won reelection.

RBG was a potato her last 5 years atleast.

Ok, you are right….so why did they want Hillary to be the one to replace RBG so badly?

RBG should have retired the minute Obama took office. Certainly the minute he won reelection.

RBG was a potato her last 5 years atleast.
They were all 100% certain that Hillary was going to win. Can't imaging the pressure they are putting on the 'wise Latina' now.

Sotomayor stays.

Trump wins.

Sotomayor retires.

WELCOME SCOTUS JUDGE TED CRUZ!! :clap:

WTF is this bullshit? Sotomayor is a liberal judge. Why would we want her removed?
Why do you think, lol?

Same reason Biden wanted to get rid of his first wife. To replace her with a much younger woman.

It will certainly be Latina. I wonder if it will be a Latina transgender? Crying t-girls and women who want to kill their babies are Biden’s only reliable base right now, so he has to appeal to them.

I don’t know though… Maybe he thinks that will shift the balance on the court? he never was very good at math.

Another bleating dem source:​

Sonia Sotomayor Should Retire Now​

In other words, if Sotomayor doesn’t retire this year, she’ll be making a bet that she will remain fit to serve until possibly age 78 or even 82 or 84—and she’ll be forcing the whole Democratic Party to make that high-stakes bet with her.

Last edited:
I wonder what sort of creature liberals have in mind for a replacement? I'm going with Chinese tranny, lots of boxes to check off and easy access to Xi's commands.

Why do you think, lol?

Same reason Biden wanted to get rid of his first wife. To replace her with a much younger woman.

It will certainly be Latina. I wonder if it will be a Latina transgender? Crying t-girls and women who want to kill their babies are Biden’s only reliable base right now, so he has to appeal to them.

I don’t know though… Maybe he thinks that will shift the balance on the court? he never was very good at math.
He's nor as bad as Trump.

is that something to be proud of billo?....your senile guy aint as bad as the other guy?.....pretty pathetic....
If you are going to stress someone's age as a problem, then I am going to put it in perspective. So in regards to the age and faculties of the two candidates, Biden is the lessor of two evils.

And with respect to that, what is "pathetic", is pushing Trump over Biden. Because Trump is clearly off his rocker and Biden has at least some semblance in the direction to take the country in.

Forum List

Back