Trump Defends Speaker Johnson

Trump is a RINO
You may say it in jest but it is the fear of many that his second term would be very different from his first as he wouldn't govern to win re-election. The re-election carrot is sometimes a strong motivator to be a good president with excellent policies, but, once this incentive is removed, the politician changes.

You may say it in jest but it is the fear of many that his second term would be very different from his first as he wouldn't govern to win re-election. The re-election carrot is sometimes a strong motivator to be a good president with excellent policies, but, once this incentive is removed, the politician changes.
If that happens then game over.

"Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?" Trump told radio host John Fredericks on Monday. "It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do. I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up …It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

Read Trump's words not just the links title....

MTG is a fighter don't get me wrong... but this is how she raises money... yesterday my email was flooded with her asking for donations to fight against sending money to Ukraine and changing republican leadership in the house.....
Next week it will be something else... and she isn't even from my state... lol

TRUMP supported McCarthy and now I think people being honest would see he was right then and he's right now in supporting Johnson. The outing of McCarthy was a sh!tshow that I think we can all agree accomplished nothing, well it shrunk the republican majority, which is probably why Gaetz is sitting this one out. TRUMP understands outing Johnson at this time will be another sh!tshow accomplishing nothing.

TRUMP supported McCarthy and now I think people being honest would see he was right then and he's right now in supporting Johnson. The outing of McCarthy was a sh!tshow that I think we can all agree accomplished nothing, well it shrunk the republican majority, which is probably why Gaetz is sitting this one out. TRUMP understands outing Johnson at this time will be another sh!tshow accomplishing nothing.
Awesome. More paying for another countries wars, paying their pensions, subsidizing their businesses etc. The ukraine war has no cost over 2k dollars per household in this country. 2K dollars. Thats over a month salary for half the country. lolz Yippy!

TNH says "trump is a leftist"
Gets laughed at by MAGA despite this bullshit, attacks on the 2nd, giving money to blacks for being black, red flag laws, DACA etc. Oh and his 60 some odd years as a Democrat.
LOL

I think in Trump’s case it’s the opposite. He won’t have to cave to creeps like Fauci for fear of losing reelection.
I think he’d enact as many and as hardcore of EO’s as he possibly can.

I think in Trump’s case it’s the opposite. He won’t have to cave to creeps like Fauci for fear of losing reelection.
I think he’d enact as many and as hardcore of EO’s as he possibly can.
He should refrain from E.Os and even try to pass legislation to minimize them. I believe it hurts U.S democracy and encouraged partisanship

He should refrain from E.Os and even try to pass legislation to minimize them. I believe it hurts U.S democracy and encouraged partisanship
But he realizes that the resistance drawn out legislation would create would take too long for any real effect.
His lifting of drilling restrictions and Biden’s (and obama’s) reimposition of drilling restrictions had major impacts on the economy. Trump’s good, democrats’ awful.

Forum List

Back