The feigned outrage is a media creation. The protests are real, but what are the protesters actually disrupting? It's not a replay of 1968 like the Boomer media talking heads are insinuating. The officials who called in LE early screwed up. It only feeds things.

I especially loved the overkill at Columbia over a library building being occupied. Oh my!
Nah, sending police to break into the barricaded campus building, and drag the people out that took it over, by force, so repairs could be made, and the campus facility could be used by the school, was the correct move. If they occupied your house or property, you would use force or would approve force being used, rather than give up your property or business. The lawless protestors could have chosen not to break in, destroy property, occupy and refuse to leave, when asked. So Tough shit for the protestors. To me, it is kind of like squatters, so deserve no rights or consideration, beyond what they used when breaking in and squatting. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Maybe fascist palestine encampment needs to be "dependent on the context."

The problem is there can be provocateurs who are planted to yell out such incendiary comments. I can't believe anyone would willingly make such statements if they had any knowledge of the holocaust, even if tempers flair.

That said, I watched two pro-palestine men and a Jewish man almost come to blows in England, one of them was arrested as he was I believe on parole for some crime.

Regardless, this is not going to cool down soon and the expansion of Islam in the West is going to continue, there is no question, London and the E.U are an example. Let's see if the Atheists who so aggressively suppress and silence religion if it is Christianity or Judaism take the same approach against Islam as their numbers grow.

I wished my co-worker a Happy Ramadan when we worked side by side. I want to be happy for those who celebrate G-d. I don't ever see the words "Merry Christmas" anywhere in Canada, nor "Happy Passover" etc. I did see the celebration of an Indian holiday a few years ago at a local grocery store.

The main thing is for us all to agree that the Nazi Israeli nation is headed by a Hitler impersonator and that too many Jewish people haven't the guts to protest to get rid of him and his Evil cronies .

Only last night Jesus reminded me several times how he had warned against his fellow Jews and that it was only by good fortune that he was not killed by them in one of his previous incarnations .
" Sons of Lucifer ", as he surprisingly said over a decanter of wine

The main thing is for us all to agree that the Nazi Israeli nation is headed by a Hitler impersonator and that too many Jewish people haven't the guts to protest to get rid of him and his Evil cronies .

Only last night Jesus reminded me several times how he had warned against his fellow Jews and that it was only by good fortune that he was not killed by them in one of his previous incarnations .
" Sons of Lucifer ", as he surprisingly said over a decanter of wine

OMG

Nah, sending police to break into the barricaded campus building, and drag the people out that took it over, by force, so repairs could be made, and the campus facility could be used by the school, was the correct move. If they occupied your house or property, you would use force or would approve force being used, rather than give up your property or business. The lawless protestors could have chosen not to break in, destroy property, occupy and refuse to leave, when asked. So Tough shit for the protestors. To me, it is kind of like squatters, so deserve no rights or consideration, beyond what they used when breaking in and squatting. Just my opinion.

What about sending police to break into the barricaded Capitol building, and drag the people out that took it over, by force? Now there was real need and real violence.

How many LE were hurt and assaulted by those students?

we'll wait...

What about sending police to break into the barricaded Capitol building, and drag the people out that took it over, by force? Now there was real need and real violence.

How many LE were hurt and assaulted by those students?

we'll wait...
Dangerous job, but somebody has to do it, or just give away everything to the ones that would take it by force. So, you sort of figure, if protestors take a building destructively by force, then, they stole if fair and square, so are entitled to keep it, until bored with it? Nah. Protestors rights stop the minute they move onto somebody else's property. Hell with them.

Dangerous job, but somebody has to do it, or just give away everything to the ones that would take it by force. So, you sort of figure, if protestors take a building destructively by force, then, they stole if fair and square, so are entitled to keep it, until bored with it? Nah. Protestors rights stop the minute they move onto somebody else's property. Hell with them.

The protesters took the library building destructively by force? You've been watching Hannity on FOX.

Exactly . They fell to worshipping the wrong group .

Fancy mistaking the local Elohim and thinking he was God of the Universe and that they , the Gullibles , were a Chosen rabble .
You would have to be collectively soft in the head to believe that sort of hokum pokum .

" He appeared in a burning bush , lugging huge stone tablets " said the dotty,old man .

Exactly . They fell to worshipping the wrong group .

Fancy mistaking the local Elohim and thinking he was God of the Universe and that they , the Gullibles , were a Chosen rabble .
You would have to be collectively soft in the head to believe that sort of hokum pokum .

" He appeared in a burning bush , lugging huge stone tablets " said the dotty,old man .

Uhm..well no. You may sit now

The feigned outrage is a media creation. The protests are real, but what are the protesters actually disrupting? It's not a replay of 1968 like the Boomer media talking heads are insinuating. The officials who called in LE early screwed up. It only feeds things.

I especially loved the overkill at Columbia over a library building being occupied. Oh my!
I expect you to win. And much of it caused from Jews themselves. They can get legislation passed from the federal government to call anything antisemitic. In the end it will not make a difference. Many Jews have helped to cause what we have. Over a period of many decades. And they do not stand in the forefront to stop this now that they are questioned. Turmoil is coming and we all will suffer for it.

The protesters took the library building destructively by force? You've been watching Hannity on FOX.
No. Did Hannity talk about it, too? I have mostly read and seen pictures of the expedient barricades put up from material inside the school, and damage done.

What is it, you favor and how far down below a private school does it go? Do public universities deserve protection? How about businesses? How about private homes. If protestors beat students and the cops see it, should they let it go, rather than break it up by force, afterall, them being protestors no violent thugs? The group with the largest force, simply deserves what it wants and are entitled, until they get it? Maybe the most violent protestors deserve to be in charge and set new rules for conduct, without regard to property rights or anybody else's rights? Where do rights of protest end and rights of property remain? Never?

One frat guy out of 50 hoots like a gorilla at a fat black heifer who is supporting pro Hamas terrorism and suddenly it’s 1962 in Mississippi again

IKR? For more than a week, we’ve had protestors at colleges throughout the country abusing Jews, blocking them from class, assaulting them, tasering them, spitting on them, yelling for them to go back to Hitler’s gas chambers - and leftists insist it’s all “free speech,“ but…,

…ONE silly frat boy makes funny sounds at a fat black girl, and sound the alarms! It racism!!

Forum List

Back