Margie Greene files motion to remove Johnson as Speaker

I fear that the 21 hardline MAGA Republicans in the House are going to cost the Republicans control of the House due to their refusal to compromise and their refusal to support their caucus leadership. They are being ridiculous and making it seem like Republicans can't govern.

This is what happens when Know Nothings like MTG are elected into Congress. This is the kind of shit Red Hats on here want from their elected leaders. No real solutions and only providing soundbites for twitter.
I'd love to see her be the next VP. The heads of libs would be exploding everywhere.

I fear that the 21 hardline MAGA Republicans in the House are going to cost the Republicans control of the House due to their refusal to compromise and their refusal to support their caucus leadership. They are being ridiculous and making it seem like Republicans can't govern.
No, they have proved, and are still proving they can't govern. Are you gonna listen to magaturd media, or are you going to believe your own lying eyes? :dunno: I believe, correctly, most CULT members won't even consider doing the latter. It's a crying shame.

Meh. I give no fucks either way. :rolleyes: Carry on.

I don’t know what you’re so upset about. Allowing a single congressperson to file a motion of vacate was part of the deal that Johnson agreed to become speaker. He was told several times that he was expected to side with Republicans, and not with Democrats when it came to budget matters.

He had ONE job.

You say the house will go blue in 2024? if we now have a “Republican“ speaker who goes along with the Democrats at every turn, what difference will we notice if we have an actual Democrat speaker next year?
GOP: the party of incompetence, corruption, dysfunction, and bad governance.

Sure. You're having a meltdown over politics. :itsok: Get a hobby. Hint: Being a 'political acktivzt' doesn't count. :rolleyes:
Their politics have melded with their lifestyle, their self esteem and their self worth.

Everything -- everything -- immediately folds into their ideology. Bring up a fucking football score, and they're off on how the NFL has gone woke.

There is no separation. Everything is linear. That's why they're so difficult to communicate with.

Last edited:
bbnn mmmmm.png

gbnnnmmmmmm.jpg

Forum List

Back