Margie Greene files motion to remove Johnson as Speaker

But anyway. Yeah. Johnson is just one more example of the fact that, aside from the Massie and Paul types, there really isn't a nickel's worth of difference between em at that level of politics.

Rippy38 keeps knowingly deny that he is a gaslighter.

I will help him. a gaslight is definfed as - Bing

Psychological manipulation of a person

The meaning of GASLIGHTING is psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is dependent on the Supreme MAGA himself.

That's why rippy loves it. Look at the shine, my boy, look!
Rippy38 keeps knowingly deny that he is a gaslighter.

I will help him. a gaslight is definfed as - Bing

Psychological manipulation of a person

The meaning of GASLIGHTING is psychological manipulation of a person usually over an extended period of time that causes the victim to question the validity of their own thoughts, perception of reality, or memories and typically leads to confusion, loss of confidence and self-esteem, uncertainty of one's emotional or mental stability, and a dependency on the perpetrator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is dependent on the Supreme MAGA himself.

Okay, now you're starting to mirror that drone down in the ongoing Tater thread in the Badlands who always argues with a meme for a half a page, slow horse.

Not a good look, bro...

I have noticed that rippy, in his short time here, has had a certain effect on the so-called ''lefties.''

It's humorous.

So far he hasn't fallen for their standard routine of baiting people into just shaking their ding dongs back and forth infinitely over dumb shit that's been reduced to their own shallow terms of controversy

But they've been feeling him out and trying, observably.

I think he'll fit in nicely here...assuming that he remains consistent in that regard.

Last edited:
The republican party is a joke that needs to be voted out as they can't govern or do what is needed to maintain a first world country.

Vote them all out.

The republican party is a joke that needs to be voted out as they can't govern or do what is needed to maintain a first world country.

Vote them all out.
hahahaha….Oh the irony….Should a government beg ten million thirdworlders to invade it’s nation if they intend on keeping a nation first world?

Dems got everything they wanted, squashed everything Republicans wanted and Dems CHEERED passing the $1.2 trillion spending bill with a huge Dem majority voting for it. Claims it was a huge win for Democrats. In related news SPINELESS Republicans allegedly have a majority in the House.
Clearly Johnson is just a RINO.

"Compromise" means that you get some of what you want....Johnson gave away everything and got nothing.

You need to go back to elementary school and learn basic vocabulary.
You read the 1,100 page bill?

Forum List

Back