Trump defends Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The president, rambling about his experience with women as a "famous guy," emphasized that he knows about "false accusations."

“I have been falsely accused by people that I’ve never even seen,” Trump said on conservative media personality Dan Bongino’s podcast Friday. “I’ve never even seen many of these people, and some of them, I’ve met them and zero interest. OK? Like zero. And all of the sudden you become a wealthy guy. You’re a famous guy, and then you become president, and people just, people that you’ve never seen, that you’ve never heard of, make charges.”

Trump continued: “I guess in a way, you could say I’m sticking up for him."

The president then walked through his thought process as to why women accuse men before jumping back to give Biden advice — appearing to see a kindred spirit in his likely 2020 adversary.

I think both sides have grown tired of the never ending smearing of political candidates for political gain.

From now on, if you are serious, take it to a judge.

The president, rambling about his experience with women as a "famous guy," emphasized that he knows about "false accusations."

“I have been falsely accused by people that I’ve never even seen,” Trump said on conservative media personality Dan Bongino’s podcast Friday. “I’ve never even seen many of these people, and some of them, I’ve met them and zero interest. OK? Like zero. And all of the sudden you become a wealthy guy. You’re a famous guy, and then you become president, and people just, people that you’ve never seen, that you’ve never heard of, make charges.”

The president then walked through his thought process as to why women accuse men before jumping back to give Biden advice — appearing to see a kindred spirit in his likely 2020 adversary.

I think both sides have grown tired of the never ending smearing of political candidates for political gain.

Most of tramps can't, he had NDA's.

A court room is about the best place to seek justice.

If not, why have a court system?

I reckon you prefer those in the media like Don Lemming to decide such things.

Do you think it wise to support a sexual predator for potus, because you don’t like the sexual predator who is potus?

Ever think that Trump just prefers Biden in the race as a "known" quantity that he feels he can defeat rather than a new, unknown quantity?

Hell I'm so tired of all that crap, there'll be 5+ threads today alone on it.
Mainly just avoid them.

Last edited:

Ever think that Trump just prefers Biden in the race as a "known" quantity that he feels he can defeat rather than a new, unknown quantity?

Nope. He just knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to accusations of sexual harassment.

Nope. He just knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to accusations of sexual harassment.
Really? Who has he harassed? Got something proven? Convictions? Or just accusations?
Isn't that the EXACT rationale for claiming Hillary is pure as snow?

Forum List

Back