How long before the Kenyan has to speak out?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
At what point will Marshall Davis's protege have to speak out on his spying of the Trump campaign and coordinating efforts to undermine it
Never seen a president so void of integrity as obama.
I used to be undecided who was the worst prez, Bush or Obama.
But this definitely gives barry the advantage
Congrats Barry, you win the tyroneweaver lemon award.

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not your LEMON AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure he's devastated at the prospect of getting one of them! that's even worse than the fickle finger of fate award!!!!

775.jpg

At what point will Marshall Davis's protege have to speak out on his spying of the Trump campaign and coordinating efforts to undermine it
Never seen a president so void of integrity as obama.
I used to be undecided who was the worst prez, Bush or Obama.
But this definitely gives barry the advantage
Congrats Barry, you win the tyroneweaver lemon award.
It's been going on for some time: Obama's Reckless Overseas Attack on Trump

Sigh...any day now.
Barrack Obama. 8 years. No grand juries convened, no indictments, no prison sentences handed down. But the finest conspiracy theories the right wing could throw against the wall, none sticking. He'll be remembered as a good President. Not great. But good.
You righties want a Deep State? It's the right wing and alt-right media. And there's nothing deep about them. These cancers are on display for everyone to see. I am hoping in the next decade we see this part of our country go the way of the dinosaur.

The ACA was just one of the great accomplishments of Pres Obama. Interesting youtube below.

Science under another president....

Only.in leftist fantasy land can the ACA
The ACA was just one of the great accomplishments of Pres Obama. Interesting youtube below.

Science under another president....

Only in leftist fantasy land can the ACA, which was supposed to cover 50 million people, only covered 20 million and 2/3 of them already had health insurance, be considered a raging success. Let's not forget at 3 x the predicted cost and and 3 x higher premiums.
I could go on but you get the point.
Or not.

Some people don’t see a problem in that the man who is falsely accusing Obama of spying on his campaign was actively spying on Clinton’s campaign....using Russian intelligence.
His order for having his people "get Trump" through Russian interference IS active spying on now President Trump.

Sorry if the truth interferes with your assumption that ex-president Barack Obama walked on water for 8 years.

The Great Obama will be speaking out

Republicans will want to silence him. He will be speaking out about the excesses of the Trump administration, the damage he has done, why we need real leadership

Some people don’t see a problem in that the man who is falsely accusing Obama of spying on his campaign was actively spying on Clinton’s campaign....using Russian intelligence.
His order for having his people "get Trump" through Russian interference IS active spying on now President Trump.

Sorry if the truth interferes with your assumption that ex-president Barack Obama walked on water for 8 years.

His order?

Is that something that you have on video?

His order?

Is that something that you have on video?
Nope. Saw it online, though, doll.

Forum List

Back