CDC changed the count on the deaths. Now only says 37K

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.

There was a drive by shooting in Chicago last night, 3 people died of Covid-19 after being shot...
Why not as long as they can get more action?

You're looking at a different thing. Those are deaths where death certificates have been received and tabulated. That number reflects death totals as of weeks ago.

That's the number where the cause of death is known. The 60K was absurd and counted deaths unrelated to Wuhan virus - particularly the flu. All flu deaths were listed as Wuhan.

Did you know Comrade, the CONFIRMED deaths from Wuhan, those where the virus was confirmed to be present and respiratory failure was the cause of death is less than 10,000? All others are speculation. Shitting Bull Liz Warren type shit where her brother with stage 4 lung cancer is listed as a Wuhan death.

You're looking at a different thing. Those are deaths where death certificates have been received and tabulated. That number reflects death totals as of weeks ago.
Last year I lost my baby sister and my mother. It took 27 weeks and 10 weeks respectively before we got the coroner's report stating the cause of death.

Last edited:
NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.

1588542488896.png

There was a drive by shooting in Chicago last night, 3 people died of Covid-19 after being shot...
Why not as long as they can get more action?

What a shock, a looney liberal willing to lie.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-13 at 6.04.51 PM.jpeg

Forum List

Back