Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

It's a game for elitists. Country clubbers are not my kind of people.

You should come join me at my American Legion Post/Golf Course. Not an elitists among the group, just a bunch of vets that like to drink beer and golf.

Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round. He decided he could sub in a previous played round to count for the round he missed.
That was news for the participants who played all rounds.
No wonder George Santos chose the Republican party. The party of Trump..

wow the current president of the united states has been caught operating a decades long espionage ring stealing documents…and this is what you are talking about?

sorry treason sort of is a big deal…well to people that love america…golf isn’t

Oversight of a few documents over years isn't deliberate. Don't you know the difference? I can assure you most Americans do know the difference.

Oversight of a few documents over years isn't deliberate. Don't you know the difference? I can assure you most Americans do know the difference.
of course we aren’t talking about Pence we are talking about xiden who has an unknown amount, all over the east coast, hide in files he labeled “personal” and a long decades long pattern of doing it

You should come join me at my American Legion Post/Golf Course. Not an elitists among the group, just a bunch of vets that like to drink beer and golf.
That's my kind of golf. Golf is an excuse to drink. Does anybody actually take it seriously?

I remember several years ago when the liberal/Democrats were relentless in attacking Trump for having two scopes of ice cream at a dinner when everyone else only had one.
This was on the news nonstop for days.
Now former Pres.Trump has been out of office for over 2 years.
But the deranged media is still airing absurd stories about Trump and calling it news. ..

It once again is a revealing indicator of his character or lack of character

Most hosts offer their guests more…it is part of being gracious
What does it reveal about the character of a host who provides his guests a scoop of ice cream while conspicuously taking two for himself?

Are we talking about golf? It's a game, not even a sport. Nobody cares. A nothing burger.

Trump obviously cares enough to not only cheat to win but brag about his victory.

To hold up playing a single round of golf, riding a cart as an indicator of superior strength and stamina is worthy of derision

Trump obviously cares enough to not only cheat to win but brag about his victory.

To hold up playing a single round of golf, riding a cart as an indicator of superior strength and stamina is worthy of derision
Golf should have been a warning to the country. Trump had a reputation for years of cheating at golf.

And now people are surprised when Trump cheats on his taxes too.

Most hosts offer their guests more…it is part of being gracious
What does it reveal about the character of a host who provides his guests a scoop of ice cream while conspicuously taking two for himself?
I'm surprised the Democrats didn't try to impeach Trump for his egregious 2 scoops of ice cream behavior, or at least pass a one scoop for everyone equity law. ... :rolleyes:

I'm surprised the Democrats didn't try to impeach Trump for his egregious 2 scoops of ice cream behavior, or at least pass a one scoop for everyone equity law. ... :rolleyes:
How about when you invite people to the white house for dinner, you serve them real food, and not fast food from McDonalds?

Forum List

Back