Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

With all the work that has gone into destroying President Trump that he is still beating Biden is nothing short of amazing.

But leave it to our resident fake independent to attempt to downplay that point.

With a shit job that Biden has done it is telling that Trump is barely ahead.

Neither will be the nominee for their party, so it is a meaningless poll.

It once again is a revealing indicator of his character or lack of character

Most hosts offer their guests more…it is part of being gracious
What does it reveal about the character of a host who provides his guests a scoop of ice cream while conspicuously taking two for himself?
when did he tell his guest they couldn’t get two scoops? show me.

if not you are just a liar

With a shit job that Biden has done it is telling that Trump is barely ahead.

Neither will be the nominee for their party, so it is a meaningless poll.
I don't see a path for anyone to beat Trump right now for the nomination.

The only hope for the Never Trumpers is that only one candidate runs against Trump for the nomination. And that would only prove once and for all that the fix is truly in.

If it is a naturally evolving nomination process... Trump wins hands down.

The true DERANGEMENT is among those who ignore or make excuses for Trumps bizarre behavior

What bizarre behavior? You mean it's not normal to believe you can just THINK about doing something, and it just automatically happens.

You mean it's not normal to move the course of hurricane Dorian with a sharpie.

I don't see a path for anyone to beat Trump right now for the nomination.

The only hope for the Never Trumpers is that only one candidate runs against Trump for the nomination. And that would only prove once and for all that the fix is truly in.

If it is a naturally evolving nomination process... Trump wins hands down.

Time will tell.

But I do like how you have a built in excuse for if Trump does not get the nomination.

Good planning.

Forum List

Back