Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

Most Americans grow up with a good guy code. You don't steal even when nobody's looking. You don't lie or slander people. You don't cheat at sports. You're not a sore loser. What were you taught?
yeah, but then you voted for Xiden...who lied about his own wife and kid's death, has a long history of plagerism, and stole classified material....so what happened to you? why did you fall for such a guy?

"Dorian was most likely a Democrat hurricane.
That was trying to make Trump look bad."
---------------------------------------------------------------
I like that, Sunni Man.
The Dems control the weather.
How do they do that?
Good weather? Bad weather? Any ol' run of the mill weather?

Regardless, it does speak to the Dems direct link to one (or more) of the 8,000 Gods that live in human cultures?
Whatever the case, whoever they have the line to, well........that sound like a political party you should get behind and support. I may consider joining the Dems. Though, they sometimes seem liberal for my tastes. FWIW, they've rejected me in the past.

(truth be told, so did the GOP)

But if Dems....POSSESS THE POWER OF GOD.
THAT...sounds like a really cool thing to control.

Thanx, Sunni. You offered me a new way to look at the world. 👍

Are we talking about golf? It's a game, not even a sport. Nobody cares. A nothing burger.
When you are a cheater, you cheat at everything. That is Donald Trump.
If you are insecure you want to be able to say you won "a silly game as init says". Trump is insecure. Losing anything drives him crazy. He cheats to win or says he won even if he did not. He is a pathetic human.

wow the current president of the united states has been caught operating a decades long espionage ring stealing documents…and this is what you are talking about?
Trump stole more documents in a couple of months than Biden did in 10 years. Trump is much better at espionage than Biden.
Plus there is no bigger insecure cheat who fears losing like Trump.

5q0qd2.jpg
I loved contributing to Trump losing in 2020. I love watching him continue to lose and make a fool out of himself. I love pointing it out to all the Trump minions. They refuse to acknowledge Trump is a loser and they are losers, also.

Forum List

Back