Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round. He decided he could sub in a previous played round to count for the round he missed.
That was news for the participants who played all rounds.
No wonder George Santos chose the Republican party. The party of Trump..

trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round. He decided he could sub in a previous played round to count for the round he missed.

Oh my , you got him this time.

trump_ThisIsAmerica.gif

I'm much more interested in this than whether President Trump used his Thursday score in place of the Saturday golfing that he missed to attend a funeral...

From yesterday...

Last edited:
I remember several years ago when the liberal/Democrats were relentless in attacking Trump for having two scopes of ice cream at a dinner when everyone else only had one.
This was on the news nonstop for days.
Now former Pres.Trump has been out of office for over 2 years.
But the deranged media is still airing absurd stories about Trump and calling it news. .. :cuckoo:

He cheated.

I'm much more interested in this than whether President Trump used his Thursday score in place of the Saturday golfing that he missed to attend a funeral...

From yesterday...

If you cannot trust a poll from almost 2 years before an election, what can you trust! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Mr. Petulant Child strikes again.

Forum List

Back