Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

when did he tell his guest they couldn’t get two scoops? show me.

if not you are just a liar
Trump obviously didn’t do the serving.
But someone was obviously instructed how many scoops guests should get and how many Trump should get

And our beloved Pres.Trump turned out to be right. .. :thup:
Wrong again.

Why make shit up.

When it's a historical fact that Dorian didn't hit Alabama

Trump Tweets About Hurricane Dorian Hitting Alabama — and National Weather Services Issue Correction

The National Weather Services wants to reassure everyone that Alabama will not see any impact from Hurricane Dorian after President Donald Trump mistakenly tweeted that the state was in the storm’s path.

Shortly after Trump’s warning, the Birmingham branch of the NWS tweeted out their own statement, confirming that Hurricane Dorian was “too far east” to make any landfall in Alabama.

Time will tell.

But I do like how you have a built in excuse for if Trump does not get the nomination.

Good planning.

Do you believe a Republican Primary with only two candidates would occur naturally?

Of course not. You're only deceitful...not stupid.

Trump obviously didn’t do the serving.
But someone was obviously instructed how many scoops guests should get and how many Trump should get
Trump simply asked....were people told they couldn't ask? It says a lot about YOUR character that you simply lie.

Do you believe a Republican Primary with only two candidates would occur naturally?

Of course not. You're only deceitful...not stupid.

I believe a Republican Primary with very few candidates will naturally occur as most are as afraid of Trump as you are worshipful of him.

But again, good planning having your built in excuse ready. You have learned well from your masters.

Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round. He decided he could sub in a previous played round to count for the round he missed.
That was news for the participants who played all rounds.
No wonder George Santos chose the Republican party. The party of Trump..

5q0qd2.jpg

I believe a Republican Primary with very few candidates will naturally occur as most are as afraid of Trump as you are worshipful of him.

But again, good planning having your built in excuse ready. You have learned well from your masters.
Weird, because I predict a very large Dem primary against Xiden....given the criminal liability he is facing, folks will not fear him at all.

Rightwinger already posted this nothingburger.
C'mon man, just admit trump is a lying con man.
This is embarrassing for all people with any integrity.
For once, just say,

Ya, trumps an idiot for claiming this Golf Championship.
Pres.Trump is a great man and American hero.
He deserves to be praised for his dedication to MAGA
The real TDS is your Devoting to this loon.
See Quote Below by Chillicothe

TDS = Trump's Duped & Snookered.

It is sad.
Bigly.

The thing with Trump is his child like nature

All he cares about is winning.
Whether it was legitimate or through cheating is the same to him.

Then he must declare himself the Best

The thing with Trump is his child like nature

All he cares about is winning.
Whether it was legitimate or through cheating is the same to him.

Then he must declare himself the Best
and obviously the opposite is true for dembots like yourself....you only care about losing....and blaming everyone else for being such a loser.

Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round. He decided he could sub in a previous played round to count for the round he missed.
That was news for the participants who played all rounds.
No wonder George Santos chose the Republican party. The party of Trump..

Oh my! Time to impeach him again.

and obviously the opposite is true for dembots like yourself....you only care about losing....and blaming everyone else for being such a loser.

I know you are, but what am I?

Forum List

Back