Trump declares himself winner of one of his golf clubs senior tournaments despite missing one round

The article in the OP says that an earlier round counted towards the day he missed for the funeral. How is that cheating?

Because tournament officials did not witness the round
Because other players were not allowed to substitute earlier rounds
Because the fact Trump was allowed to substitute an earlier round was not announced
Because players were not advised of Trumps score until Sunday

Because the fact Trump was allowed to substitute an earlier round was not announced
Do you have links to prove this? Please provide the links thank you

Do you have links to prove this? Please provide the links thank you

According to The Daily Mail, Trump's competitors were surprised when they showed up to the course on Sunday only to find that the former president had claimed a five-stroke lead. Trump, according to the report, was claiming that an earlier round would count for his score in lieu of him having missed the start of the tournament.

According to The Daily Mail, Trump's competitors were surprised when they showed up to the course on Sunday only to find that the former president had claimed a five-stroke lead. Trump, according to the report, was claiming that an earlier round would count for his score in lieu of him having missed the start of the tournament.
Sorry your quote doesn't say that others weren't allowed to sub an earlier round if they had to miss a day for a funeral.

He had top secret documents he stole, then didn't remember he had them. That is a big deal.

Nope. Biden took some documents home to study and mislaid them...and forgot them. Haven't you ever done that? I have. That's VERY different than stealing hundreds of documents and claiming you have a right to them or the FBI planted them. Trump wants a fight. He wants a headline and he doesn't care about national security. He's a show off. That's why he used the dining room at Mara Lago for a situation room. Rex Tillerson was right. Trump is a fucking moron.

Rex Tillerson said Trump is a fucking moron. Don't you get it yet?
Robert Gates said Xiden was wrong on every foreign policy choice for decades....Rex might not think Trump's smart, but he hasn't said he was wrong...unlike Xiden's co-workers...yet you all still voted for him....what does that say about you, voting for someone that has decades long history of being wrong? I'd say that makes you a moron.

Obama’s former Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Joe Biden in 2019, “he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past 4 decades.”

Nope. Biden took some documents home to study and mislaid them...and forgot them. Haven't you ever done that? I have. That's VERY different than stealing hundreds of documents and claiming you have a right to them or the FBI planted them. Trump wants a fight. He wants a headline and he doesn't care about national security. He's a show off. That's why he used the dining room at Mara Lago for a situation room. Rex Tillerson was right. Trump is a fucking moron.
Lol, tell me. How bad do you want Trump? Enough to sacrifice Biden for him? Anyway Biden's top secret documents were in his office at Penn state which he shared and Chinese officials had access to that office. After Penn state got millions of dollars in donations. Which Biden got a million to become a fake professor. The others ended up in one of his home where Hunter lived and got paid directly from Ukraine and China.

Lol, tell me. How bad do you want Trump? Enough to sacrifice Biden for him? Anyway Biden's top secret documents were in his office at Penn state which he shared and Chinese officials had access to that office. After Penn state got millions of dollars in donations. Which Biden got a million to become a fake professor. The others ended up in one of his home where Hunter lived and got paid directly from Ukraine and China.

Oh God, you're stupid.. no hope for you.

Oh my again!

Rightwinger already posted this nothingburger.

Most Americans grow up with a good guy code. You don't steal even when nobody's looking. You don't lie or slander people. You don't cheat at sports. You're not a sore loser. What were you taught?

Are you kidding?
Trump put up a score from a previous round of golf that no official could witness.....and that put him in the lead?
Jeeeeeezus!!
THAT......would never fly at even my little farmboy golf-course tourney in the county seat.
Anyone who argued for that would've been laughed out of the clubhouse.
THAT.....is a hoot!
But then, it is only golf. Not a really big deal. Other than another 'tell' on a man's character.
IMHO
---------------------------------------------------------------
Rex Tillerson said Trump is a.................................
Rex Tillerson was right. Trump is a........................

Let us not dismiss Rex Tillerson.
Wish he'd write a book to flesh out his experience and more of his observations of his former boss.
Not only do I think it would be informative.
But entertaining too.

I'll speculate Rex wishes he would never have accepted that State Dpt. assignment.
His formerly stellar reputation got roughed-up.
Lie down with...........wake up with fleas.
Comes to mind.

Forum List

Back