Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

You have a case of TDS. The death rate would have been a lot higher without government intervention.

Lives were saved because of state intervention by the governors closing down businesses, keeping people home, and socially isolating.

Federal closing off flights from China actually had much less effect due to "community infections" already planting the seeds.

You have a case of TDS. The death rate would have been a lot higher without government intervention.

Lives were saved because of state intervention by the governors closing down businesses, keeping people home, and socially isolating.

Federal closing off flights from China actually had much less effect due to "community infections" already planting the seeds.

You have any study to support your Hypothesis? Cuz as far as I'm concerned, limiting reentry with quarantine period set reduced the number of infected people infecting others. And for every one infected produce two more infections which produced four more which produced eight more etc... There could have easily been 200,000 deaths by now. But all you're doing is spouting your Hypothesis - literally flinging it at the wall like a piece of shit - with no data to support it.

We won't ever know the possibilities of outcome due to changing variables. That would be one helluva messy regression analysis. Probably with R2 values way less then .25.

BTW, in NY you were 66% more likely to contract COVID by staying inside with your family. There was a study done on that.

If closing off travel didn't have any effect - then travel had no effect - yet why was NY hit so hard? That's right - international airports - three of them - all large. This has already been written about countless times.

And Cuomo gave the death sentence to thousands of senior through his enacting of laws to send infected people to Nursing Homes. That is the only deaths we know of in which government interaction failed - State government.

Give me one piece of data that shows Trump's action to close off travel hurt us rather than helped us.

Yeah, Trump does something to protect US and you guys have to use your "Orange Man Bad" meme. For Christ's sake....:cuckoo:

You have any study to support your Hypothesis? Cuz as far as I'm concerned, limiting reentry with quarantine period set reduced the number of infected people infecting others. And for every one infected produce two more infections which produced four more which produced eight more etc... There could have easily been 200,000 deaths by now. But all you're doing is spouting your Hypothesis - literally flinging it at the wall like a piece of shit - with no data to support it.

Give me one piece of data that shows Trump's action to close off travel hurt us rather than helped us.

Trumps closing off China did help. But...

Every little bit helped, but closing off China, only to let 40,000 Americans already in China return to the US was the proverbial screen doors on a submarine.

Yeah, Trump does something to protect US and you guys have to use your "Orange Man Bad" meme. For Christ's sake....:cuckoo:
Dude. Trump did right by closing off the flights from China. But that's like getting a first down, and then not advancing the ball for the next four downs. You can't just do one thing, and then lay back congratulating yourself

Dude. Trump did right by closing off the flights from China. But that's like getting a first down, and then not advancing the ball for the next four downs. You can't just do one thing, and then lay back congratulating yourself
A quarterback can't advance the ball by himself it takes a team. Unfortunately the Democrats in the 'team' fight him every step of the way. Calling him 'racist' for blocking China, blaming him for a lack of ventilators, telling people that Trump's mentioning of a treatment was somehow 'irresponsible," and some old farts drank fish tank cleaner, one died and suddenly THAT was Trump's fault. I could go on but logic makes no sense to TDSers.

A quarterback can't advance the ball by himself it takes a team. Unfortunately the Democrats in the 'team' fight him every step of the way. Calling him 'racist' for blocking China, blaming him for a lack of ventilators, telling people that Trump's mentioning of a treatment was somehow 'irresponsible," and some old farts drank fish tank cleaner, one died and suddenly THAT was Trump's fault. I could go on but logic makes no sense to TDSers.

The democrats aren't in charge, in case you didn't notice. Trump inherited a global pandemic response team, which he let John Bolton close down. They ran a preparedness simulation in 2018, and ignored the results.
Bitching about what you inherited doesn't fly when your only goal was to undo everything that Obama did.

Every little bit helped, but closing off China, only to let 40,000 Americans already in China return to the US was the proverbial screen doors on a submarine.
The virus by that time was coming in from Europe

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None. Not one democrat jumped up and said "We need to do this!" Pussies all of them. Just sit in the peanut gallery and make cat calls. Disgusting. No evidence of wanting to join the republicans in coming up with a team plan for addressing the actual COVID infection issue.

You think gene ,,,,,,the AH trump could have put some one smarter in charge than his moron thief son in law Kirshner?

Trumps closing off only Chinese flights for weeks, was his Maginot Line. Trump thought that was all that was needed to protect America, that the enemy virus had only one way in.
Yet the "stable genius" said he was smarter than the military generals.

Name one democrat that called for a travel ban in January. Just one. Name one. Find him or her and post it. The point being you probably won't find any and even if you did, the dems just pointed fingers and said orange man bad for every action he took. They did nothing. No action. Except for handouts - of course they wanted to be involved in that but none of them had the gumption to do anything in fear of it coming back to bite their ass. Pussies - all of them.

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None. Not one democrat jumped up and said "We need to do this!" Pussies all of them. Just sit in the peanut gallery and make cat calls. Disgusting. No evidence of wanting to join the republicans in coming up with a team plan for addressing the actual COVID infection issue.
One thing thats needed and still needs to be done is stop the trillion from going to those NOT IN NEED

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None.

Maybe you need to read the Constitution. The house is in charge of the pocketbook, they keep the engines running. The president, like the captain steers the ship of state. The folks in the engine room don't tell the captain how to steer the ship.

You think gene ,,,,,,the AH trump could have put some one smarter in charge than his moron thief son in law Kirshner?

Trump put Mike Pence in charge of the coronavirus team. I'm not sure what Kushners role is, other than employ his skills as a failed real estate executive.

Trumps closing off only Chinese flights for weeks, was his Maginot Line. Trump thought that was all that was needed to protect America, that the enemy virus had only one way in.
Yet the "stable genius" said he was smarter than the military generals.
How many Generals left him ?? I lost count How many IG's ? how many lifetime ambassadors? Did the schmuk let go? Now senate appoints a world class ah to the 5th most important job in our country a guy they turned down last year Guess kissing trump ass helped

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

So now you won’t vote for him? Shucks...

I still might azog I want to see how much more death and destruction he can bring to America and repub party might even bring an end to the racist republican party

Trump put Mike Pence in charge of the coronavirus team. I'm not sure what Kushners role is, other than employ his skills as a failed real estate executive.
Kushner Puts Himself in Middle of White House’s Chaotic Coronavirus Response
President Trump’s son-in-law has become a central player in the administration’s effort to curb the pandemic. But critics say he is part of the problem.

merlin_168048639_ec5d0205-a6bf-4283-ba6d-b4a150888e5d-articleLarge.jpg

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, has emerged as a central figure in the administration’s coronavirus relief efforts.

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, has emerged as a central figure in the administration’s coronavirus relief efforts.Credit...Anna Moneymaker/The New York Times

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None.

Maybe you need to read the Constitution. The house is in charge of the pocketbook, they keep the engines running. The president, like the captain steers the ship of state. The folks in the engine room don't tell the captain how to steer the ship.

They've spent 3 and a half years telling him he isn't doing anything right. And you post that it isn't their job?

LMFAO. That's some ripe shit right there.

Forum List

Back