Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

I see that Trump haters ignores the Per Capita death rate:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, May 24, 2020

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

America is in 9th place, barely ahead of Switzerland.

New York (under leftist control) by itself has 1/3 of all deaths in America.
More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

:laugh:

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
They are true whether you believe them or not.
98,750 people have died in the USA from Covid-19.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.
Absolute numbers are exactly what counts.
98,750 dead is 98,750 dead no matter how many people live in that country.
1,670,717 sick people which all you trumpers ignore is 1,670,717 sick people.
I know how bad these things are.
I had H5N1 and I literally want to die.
No one is stopping you. Go right ahead!

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.
I don't have it anymore, jarhead.

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

"Under Fire"? By who?

"Being called a hypocrite"? Again.,..by who?

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious
Too bad, and I was a squid, not a jarhead.

Yanno, if all the states were on a downward trend and this virus thing was finally to the point where it was manageable, I'd have no problem with Trump golfing.

However............................

The pandemic isn't over, we still don't have sufficient testing, there is currently no vaccine, and most treatments are still in the development stage. Trump should have started ordering tests all the way back in late Feb/early Mar instead of waiting until the last week of April to get the CEO's together who are going to make the tests. Trump constantly tells everyone that the USA has the best testing of any other country. Nope, sorry, while Trump may be able to get his tests, the rest of the country has to wait for them.

He said all the way back in April that anyone who wants a test can get a test, sadly that still isn't true.

You dont have to wait for tests. I had myself tested at Quest diagnostics in April.

We are fixing to go over 100,000 people being killed by this virus, and Trump doesn't care. All he seems to be capable of is golfing, tweeting insults to people he doesn't like, and bullshit.

More bullshit from the titless WAVE!

Wrong. The death count in this country so far is 99,561 as of 25 May 2020 at 18:36 GMT. If people keep dying at the rate they have been, it will be over 100,000 as of tomorrow.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious
SSDD

We are fixing to go over 100,000 people being killed by this virus, and Trump doesn't care. All he seems to be capable of is golfing, tweeting insults to people he doesn't like, and bullshit.

Wrong. The death count in this country so far is 99,561 as of 25 May 2020 at 18:36 GMT. If people keep dying at the rate they have been, it will be over 100,000 as of tomorrow.

The US death rate is 1/2-1/3 of European countries with govt run healthcare.

No, as per usual you fucked up. I meant your comments about Trump not caring.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious
SSDD

You continue to be mentally retarded. How does that feel?

Population by country...................

USA - 328.2 million
Brazil - 209.5 million
Russia - 144.5 million
Spain - 46.94 million
UK - 66.65 million

Looks like our population is less than the sum of those countries by about 1/3.

Yet, we have more deaths than those countries combined. We have 1/3 the population, yet have more deaths than all those countries COMBINED.

Population by country...................

USA - 328.2 million
Brazil - 209.5 million
Russia - 144.5 million
Spain - 46.94 million
UK - 66.65 million

Looks like our population is less than the sum of those countries by about 1/3.

Yet, we have more deaths than those countries combined. We have 1/3 the population, yet have more deaths than all those countries COMBINED.

Your math skills suck as bad as your blowjobs! Our population s 1/3 less than the sum ,which means their population is LARGER by about 1/3 of our population.

You continue to be mentally retarded. How does that feel?
How does it feel to be a total dick?
:ahole-1:

Better than being a pussy like you!
You have no idea who I am.

Rockhead Idiot makes a lot of assumptions about people who he doesn't agree with.

He's an absolute moron and you rival him for the title.

Forum List

Back