Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

Was trump playing golf when he said only 15 dead this will disappear like magic ? Why was he a week late to ask for a shutdown ? A week late causing 36000 EXTRA deaths ?? Did it interfere with his golf?
Quit leaving out what changes the context of what he actually said. Oh that’s right, it doesn’t go al9ng with your agenda.

I see that Trump haters ignores the Per Capita death rate:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, May 24, 2020

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

America is in 9th place, barely ahead of Switzerland.

New York (under leftist control) by itself has 1/3 of all deaths in America.
More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

:laugh:

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
They are true whether you believe them or not.
98,750 people have died in the USA from Covid-19.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.
Absolute numbers are exactly what counts.
98,750 dead is 98,750 dead no matter how many people live in that country.
1,670,717 sick people which all you trumpers ignore is 1,670,717 sick people.
I know how bad these things are.
I had H5N1 and I literally want to die.

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.

No! I use it because that is the STANDARD statistical metric used all over the world!

Here is a example:

The Balance

Per Capita, What It Means, Calculation, How to Use It

BY
KIMBERLY AMADEO

Updated April 21, 2020

Excerpt:

Calculation and Use
Per capita divides a statistical measurement for an organization by its population. The formula is:

Measurement / Population = Measurement per Capita.

When measuring things like the incidence or prevalence of diseases, then per capita is reported as per 100,000 people.3
For example:

# of Heart Attacks / Population = Heart Attacks per Capita

Heart Attacks per Capita * 100,000 = Heart Attacks per 100,000.

LINK

======

Your ignorance is hurting you.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

No! I use it because that is the STANDARD statistical metric used all over the world!
Nope. You use it so you can make this virus SEEM less dangerous than it actually is.

Last edited by a moderator:

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious
There is more to numbers.....your 1.67 million sick is is not accurate at all.
That number is those that tested positive.....not all of those got sick
or had any symptoms.

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

Well deserved! Trumps has been working 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months.. god bless you patriot

I've asked this question for years to libturds with no response about Trump's golf habits. Maybe you can help.

Trump slept 5 hrs a night his whole life. So he should be able to golf every day without taking the time to play golf to the average 8 hr a day sleeper. Do you see any logic in this. Libs never answered me for yrs.

I'm depending on you pal for this one.

Maybe when you grow up and stop saying idiotic things like "libturd" someone will answer your idiotic questions.

Well I was directing my post at a specific person because no liberal has ever been able to answer the golf/sleep thorn. Congrats. You are liberal number 654 that never responded.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

Nope. You use it so you can make this virus SEEM less dangerous than it actually is.

No you are too stupid to realize that I have been smashing your bullshit here.

I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

I never tried to minimize their deaths. FACT

I Never tried to Minimize the danger of China Virus, it is deadly to those over 65 years of age and those with underlying health problems. FACT

I use the the Per Capita metric because that is the standard metric used all over the world. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on.

You are bad at this.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
Our death rate is 1/2-1/3 of the European countries with govt run healthcare.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

I Never tried to Minimize the danger of China Virus, it is deadly to those over 65 years of age and those with underlying health problems. FACT

I use the the Per Capita metric because that is the standard metric used all over the world. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on.

You are bad at this.
While we have been discussing this, 65 people have died.
Thats 65 loved ones will never be seen again.
65 funerals.
The number is now 98,815.
Fact.

Blame your President and give China a pass. Well done Comrade.

I didn't know China was in charge of Pandemic response in the U.S.A.
Trump is even more useless than I thought.
President Xi salutes you.
When it comes to protecting their own citizens XI is doing a better job than Dear Leader..but who isn`t?

Of course everyone can believe everything that comes out of China and use it as fact. :rolleyes-41:

Meanwhile the leftist media bullshitters play their partisan game:

Pj Media

CNN's Latest Play? Tattling on Trump While He Is Golfing
BY STACEY LENNOX MAY 24, 2020

Excerpt:

The way President Donald Trump is handling his personal health in the midst of the pandemic is of the utmost interest to the corporate media, like CNN. From masking to medication, what the President does or doesn’t do can drive an entire news cycle.

The president went golfing and got caught by a CNN photojournalist. At least in this White House reporter’s mind:

Jason Hoffman

@JasonHoffman93

https://twitter.com/JasonHoffman93/status/1264220921172307974

CNN photojournalist @abdallahcnn got a shot of President Trump golfing today. He says the president is moving around the course in a golf cart alone but is golfing with three partners. None of the men are wearing masks.
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

8:45 AM - May 23, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

21K people are talking about this

Imagine thinking this is newsworthy or problematic. It seems like the panic porn CNN has been peddling has made its reporters believe COVID-19 has wings and radar. Clearly it can effectively identify the president, take flight, and use its navigational tools to fly up his nostrils. In a large battalion, no less.

LINK

=====

The rest of the link worth reading.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

You are bad at this.
65 funerals.
Fact.

My gawad!

You don't even notice how STUPID you are!

:auiqs.jpg:

I wrote this you replied to:

"I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on."

You haven't once made an actual counterpoint to anything I posted, you just run off at the mouth like a child.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

You are bad at this.
65 funerals.
Fact.

My gawad!

You haven't once made an actual counterpoint to anything I posted, you just run off at the mouth like a child.
Debating with morons is generally pointless.
You are that moron.
You are dismissed.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
Let them read the front page of the NY TIMES

LINK

======

Combined.

...they are afraid of the Per Capita Monster
Of course they are...

If you look at Per Capita, it shows how badly the Democrats have fucked up, and how much more dangerous it is for you to live in a BLUE STATE!!!

Your chance of dying from COVID-19 is notably higher if you live in a blue state.

In our 26 red states, the average coronavirus death rate per million is about 82. In the 24 blue states, plus the District of Columbia, it’s about 235. On average, then, you are about 2.9 times more likely to die of COVID-19 if you live a blue state than if you live in a red state. But averages mean little in the real world. If you live in New York, your chance of dying of coronavirus is 11 times higher than if you live in Georgia. The numbers change depending on the relative states, of course, but the most predictive factor is whether you prefer blue or red. The former preference appears to be bad for your health.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

You are bad at this.
65 funerals.
Fact.

My gawad!

I wrote this you replied to:

"I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on."

Such a small number?? Unless one of them is your loved one

You are hilarious

I love how using "per capita" softens the actual size of the problem.

Maybe LBJ should have thought of it. Because per capita, the deaths in Vietnam were lower than for the coronavirus.

Then I started adding up the numbers, and was surprised that more americans will die from the trump virus, than have died in war since WWII.

Forum List

Back