Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

You are referring to the congresses job of "oversight" They are supposed to identify what the government is doing WRONG.

I'm curious as to where you think that Congress has the job of oversight? I checked my Constitution and it's not there. You must have one of those new, contemporary, living, versions.

:cuckoo:

The stupidity of certain leftist morons posting here, tilting against a statistical metric shining brighter than a Nova.

Per Capita doesn't soften anything, it is a valid statistical measure used the world over. It has to use the number (98,000+ deaths) YOU idiots have been posting to show what the impact is among nations.

It doesn't deny or minimize the nearly 100,000 deaths in America at all.

Did you forget to turn your brain on?

What was the per capita death rate in the VIetnam War? More people died from the seasonal flu, than died in Vietnam. Had they sold the war that way, we would still be there.

You are trying to compare war deaths against virus deaths by per capita measure....., :auiqs.jpg:

Do you realize that you were comparing apples to mangoes? :cuckoo:

Hopefully this article from Pj Media will help you figure it out:

Don't Buy the Misleading Figures. Here's the Real Story About How the U.S. Matches Up on Coronavirus Deaths
BY MATT MARGOLIS MAY 24, 2020

Excerpt:

The sheer ease with which the American left has politicized the deaths of thousands of Americans has shocked even me. The United States is approaching 100,000 deaths and the left seems determined to make sure the public blames President Donald Trump for those deaths. As PJM’s Tyler O’Neil noted, the Democratic Coalition is trying to make “Trump Death Toll” a thing. While Tyler effectively demonstrated the absurdity of blaming these deaths on Trump, I’m going to show that despite the headlines that suggest things in the United States are the worst in the world, that is emphatically not the case.

First, let’s take a look at the total confirmed deaths of the ten worst-hit countries in descending order (based on the numbers from the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University as of 9:30 am ET May 24).

LINK

1C7EEEED-3E3F-4525-BADD-4D3EC8D64261.jpeg

Yanno, if all the states were on a downward trend and this virus thing was finally to the point where it was manageable, I'd have no problem with Trump golfing.

However............................

The pandemic isn't over, we still don't have sufficient testing, there is currently no vaccine, and most treatments are still in the development stage. Trump should have started ordering tests all the way back in late Feb/early Mar instead of waiting until the last week of April to get the CEO's together who are going to make the tests. Trump constantly tells everyone that the USA has the best testing of any other country. Nope, sorry, while Trump may be able to get his tests, the rest of the country has to wait for them.

He said all the way back in April that anyone who wants a test can get a test, sadly that still isn't true.

He's a lying shithead and the people who love him don't realize that he wouldn't allow any of them inside his own hotels and resorts.
They are so fucking used.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

Well y'all blame him for everything. He should take a day off.

He should take a day ON.
Try checking out his daily schedule online.
He's the laziest fucker to ever enter the White House.

Obama showed up around 10 and had a basketball appointment at 11. Then his private concerts, whenever. Trump is the only president in my lifetime to carryout almost all of his campaign promises. And works for all Americans. Obama only worked for the rich white guys.

Thanks for your opinion.
How come you cowards just post drive-by shit when you're provided with hard data?
Where's yours?
Chickenshit.

Could it have said it better myself :yes_text12: :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The pandemic isn't over, we still don't have sufficient testing, there is currently no vaccine, and most treatments are still in the development stage.

The Kung Flu was a variation of the typical seasonal flu. Would you demand testing for the seasonal flu? And what would testing prove beside that most people have it with no symptoms? How in the fuck would testing be for a virus that can be acquired a minute after a test is proclaimed negative, assuming the tests were accurate. There is basically ZERO fucking chance of a vaccine for any virus. Smallpox vaccines seemed to work because the concept was to infect an individual with a very weak variation of a pathogen of the same family to help the immune system develop immunity to all pathogens in that family. The anti-malaria drug for 50 cents a pill has proven to work. The $1,000 a dose Fraudi supports has a marginal impact but fake news says that is good news. There are theories that the "flu shot" caused a lot of the damage caused by the Kung Flu. The question is the Kung Flu a late term side effect of the "flu shot" or did the "flu shot" incapacitate individuals' immune systems?

Last edited:
ATTENTION FOLKS!

Trump just tweeted:

"Some stories about the fact that in order to get outside and perhaps, even a little exercise, I played golf over the weekend. The Fake & Totally Corrupt News makes it sound like a mortal sin - I knew this would happen! What they don’t say is that it was my first golf in almost 3 months and, if I waited 3 years, they would do their usual “hit” pieces anyway. They are sick with hatred and dishonesty. They are truly deranged! They don’t mention Sleepy Joe’s poor work ethic, or all of the time Obama spent on the golf course, often flying to Hawaii in a big, fully loaded 747, to play. What did that do to the so-called Carbon Footprint? He also played moments after the brutal killing by ISIS of a wonderful young man. Totally inappropriate - and it was me who shattered 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. I was left a MESS!"

that is all.

The difference between Trump and Obama when it comes to golf or being the President is that Trump is actually very good at both while Obama was piss poor at both. For Obama golfing was a supreme waste of time and money. My golf nightmare would be getting stuck playing behind Obama. What a dogshit swing that dude has.

Golf???? we are in real trouble here... people dying, no unity, everything a disorganized mess, golf is not even on my lit of problems with this administration .

We are fixing to go over 100,000 people being killed by this virus, and Trump doesn't care. All he seems to be capable of is golfing, tweeting insults to people he doesn't like, and bullshit.

I see that Trump haters ignores the Per Capita death rate:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, May 24, 2020

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

America is in 9th place, barely ahead of Switzerland.

New York (under leftist control) by itself has 1/3 of all deaths in America.
More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.
What is our population compared to those countries?

Forum List

Back