AOC gets head ripped off in Primary Debate.....wow....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

This little girl is in over her head and it is now beginning to show. She was never much more than a pretty face with a shortage of brains behind it but now even her political brethren have had enough of her duplicitous opportunism and uninformed banter. She may get re-elected this time but her primary oppoenents are making it clear that she does not just OWN the seat and is going to have to step up to the plate and actually start swinging the bat.

I'm not sure who is more dangerous to the democrats....their republican opponents or their own Political brethren.....I have yet to see anything as down and dirty as the way Bernie got treated both this year and four years ago.....the GOP has no counterpart for that kind of deep rooted and bloodthirsty treachery.....maybe that will be their downfall in the end.

JO

The Village Idiot AOC
twB1NH8 - Copy.jpg

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will destroy her in all of her debates. AOC's days are numbered. :)
She had better come up with something better than

You stayed in DC
Your mom moved to Florida
Lol, she thought by not giving Amazon those tax breaks. She could bank the money. Lol

EXACTLY!! She's an idiot. Loses $27.5b in tax revenue, and jobs, jobs, jobs...

AOC got destroyed. Sadly it won’t make a difference

Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will destroy her in all of her debates. AOC's days are numbered. :)
Not if the other person is perceived as attacking AOC’s family. That shit don’t fly.

Like the left attacked Baron Trump?
Mom and Dad always told me to take the High Road no matter how it stings,your integrity will shine through.

Taking the Low Road might feel good in the moment, but makes you look like a piece of S.

Of course that was very loosely paraphrased.

Like the left attacked Baron Trump?
Like I mentioned, AOC knows very well...politics is a dirty job. It can get quite nasty.

You don't think Trump knew that?

Of course he did but suddenly the left wants family off limits.

Attacking children is just wrong, they didn't sign up for it
I remember poor Amy Carter. God that child took a psychological beating no First Daughter should, especially at 10 yrs old.

Attacking the children of politicians is an American tradition of absolute ill repute, especially minors.

This little girl is in over her head and it is now beginning to show. She was never much more than a pretty face with a shortage of brains behind it but now even her political brethren have had enough of her duplicitous opportunism and uninformed banter. She may get re-elected this time but her primary oppoenents are making it clear that she does not just OWN the seat and is going to have to step up to the plate and actually start swinging the bat.

I'm not sure who is more dangerous to the democrats....their republican opponents or their own Political brethren.....I have yet to see anything as down and dirty as the way Bernie got treated both this year and four years ago.....the GOP has no counterpart for that kind of deep rooted and bloodthirsty treachery.....maybe that will be their downfall in the end.

JO

Coochie mama cabera has the the new York Democrat machine behind her

Like some of us said during the Amazon fiasco Mario Jr and Bill will be looking for payback ...aoc ...hero of the stupid .....she's finished

Forum List

Back