Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

I see that Trump haters ignores the Per Capita death rate:

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, May 24, 2020

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

America is in 9th place, barely ahead of Switzerland.

New York (under leftist control) by itself has 1/3 of all deaths in America.
More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

:laugh:

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.
They are true whether you believe them or not.
98,750 people have died in the USA from Covid-19.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.
Absolute numbers are exactly what counts.
98,750 dead is 98,750 dead no matter how many people live in that country.
1,670,717 sick people which all you trumpers ignore is 1,670,717 sick people.
I know how bad these things are.
I had H5N1 and I literally want to die.

No! I use it because that is the STANDARD statistical metric used all over the world!
Nope. You use it so you can make this virus SEEM less dangerous than it actually is.

No you are too stupid to realize that I have been smashing your bullshit here.

I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

I never tried to minimize their deaths. FACT

I Never tried to Minimize the danger of China Virus, it is deadly to those over 65 years of age and those with underlying health problems. FACT

I use the the Per Capita metric because that is the standard metric used all over the world. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on.

You are bad at this.
While we have been discussing this, 65 people have died.
Thats 65 loved ones will never be seen again.
65 funerals.
The number is now 98,815.
Fact.

My gawad!

You don't even notice how STUPID you are!

:auiqs.jpg:

You haven't once made an actual counterpoint to anything I posted, you just run off at the mouth like a child.
Debating with morons is generally pointless.
You are that moron.
You are dismissed.

Still you have nothing but dishonest crap to offer.

You never addressed the Per Capita argument at all.

You never acknowledge my acceptance of nearly 100,000 deaths.

You never properly acknowledge this reply at all:

"I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

I Never tried to Minimize the danger of China Virus, it is deadly to those over 65 years of age and those with underlying health problems. FACT

I use the the Per Capita metric because that is the standard metric used all over the world. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on."

You are a loudmouth jerk who keeps implying I want to minimize their deaths over and over. I never did and what is more, I acknowledged the terrible toll it has on the elderly and the already sick people who unfortunately get the CHINA Virus.

You are scum......, you are now lying!

I've asked this question for years to libturds with no response about Trump's golf habits. Maybe you can help.

Trump slept 5 hrs a night his whole life. So he should be able to golf every day without taking the time to play golf to the average 8 hr a day sleeper. Do you see any logic in this. Libs never answered me for yrs.

I'm depending on you pal for this one.

You know that Trump also spends six hours a day in "executive time". Which is code for watching TV and tweeting.

Which means that while somebody who sleeps 8 hours a day has about 15 hours to get things done, Trump sleeps 5 hours, watches tv for 6 hours, which leaves 13 hours to get things done.

Call it the mathematics of reality

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per one million population as of May 24, 2020, by country

Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in over 170 countries relative to their population, Belgium had the most losses to COVID-19 up until May 24, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 5.3 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than 342,000. Note, however, that COVID-19 test rates can vary per country. Additionally, big differences show up between countries when combining the number of deaths against confirmed COVID-19 cases.

LINK

======

More people have died in this country from Covid-19 than in Brazil, Russia, Spain and UK,
Combined.

Once again another person doesn't read the article I post......,, the PER CAPITA death rate is what you ignored, it is a valid statistical method that allows for comparison across a group, in this case nations.

Russia has never been honest about their numbers, while America's numbers are inflated.
What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

No you were trying to ignore the Per Capita information showing that at least 8 nations has a higher death rate than America. You went with absolute numbers, which can be misleading, Per capita is a standard statistical metric used by many organizations.

I never disputed that nearly 100,000 died, although there is evidence that the number is inflated. However with 331,000,000 population, 100,000 is a very small number, 0.0302114804%

You are hilarious
The only reason you use percentages is so you can use those numbers to your advantage.

No! I use it because that is the STANDARD statistical metric used all over the world!
Nope. You use it so you can make this virus SEEM less dangerous than it actually is.

No you are too stupid to realize that I have been smashing your bullshit here.

I never disputed the 98,000 deaths. FACT

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on.

You are bad at this.
While we have been discussing this, 65 people have died.
Thats 65 loved ones will never be seen again.
65 funerals.
The number is now 98,815.
Fact.

My gawad!

You don't even notice how STUPID you are!

:auiqs.jpg:

I wrote this you replied to:

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way. Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on."

You haven't once made an actual counterpoint to anything I posted, you just run off at the mouth like a child.
Such a small number?? Unless one of them is your loved one

What small number? which I never said once.

Can't you shitheads read?

You have yet to dispute my statements at all in a factual way.
Per Capita are being used by the WHO, CDC, Governments, Economists and so on."

I don't remember President Trump criticizing the former president for playing golf. Maybe it's a last ditch issue that radical democrats created.
Did you actually read the OP?
All republicans have "convenient" memories
Many republicans started out as "Reagan" democrats. Back when the republican party believed in the greatness of America. When it was how they behaved, and not just a motto.

You are hilarious

I love how using "per capita" softens the actual size of the problem.

Maybe LBJ should have thought of it. Because per capita, the deaths in Vietnam were lower than for the coronavirus.

Then I started adding up the numbers, and was surprised that more americans will die from the trump virus, than have died in war since WWII.

:cuckoo:

The stupidity of certain leftist morons posting here, tilting against a statistical metric shining brighter than a Nova.

Per Capita doesn't soften anything, it is a valid statistical measure used the world over. It has to use the number (98,000+ deaths) YOU idiots have been posting to show what the impact is among nations.

It doesn't deny or minimize the nearly 100,000 deaths in America at all.

Did you forget to turn your brain on?

:cuckoo:

The stupidity of certain leftist morons posting here, tilting against a statistical metric shining brighter than a Nova.

Per Capita doesn't soften anything, it is a valid statistical measure used the world over. It has to use the number (98,000+ deaths) YOU idiots have been posting to show what the impact is among nations.

It doesn't deny or minimize the nearly 100,000 deaths in America at all.

Did you forget to turn your brain on?

What was the per capita death rate in the VIetnam War? More people died from the seasonal flu, than died in Vietnam. Had they sold the war that way, we would still be there.

Blame your President and give China a pass. Well done Comrade.

I didn't know China was in charge of Pandemic response in the U.S.A.
Trump is even more useless than I thought.
President Xi salutes you.
When it comes to protecting their own citizens XI is doing a better job than Dear Leader..but who isn`t?

Of course everyone can believe everything that comes out of China and use it as fact. :rolleyes-41:
The Chinese are more dishonest than we are? You`re kidding I hope.

Blame your President and give China a pass. Well done Comrade.

I didn't know China was in charge of Pandemic response in the U.S.A.
Trump is even more useless than I thought.
President Xi salutes you.
When it comes to protecting their own citizens XI is doing a better job than Dear Leader..but who isn`t?

Of course everyone can believe everything that comes out of China and use it as fact. :rolleyes-41:
The Chinese are more dishonest than we are? You`re kidding I hope.
No, no I'm not, and not shocked at all by your response.
Don't let the facts bitchslap you more than they already are.

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

Well deserved! Trumps has been working 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months.. god bless you patriot

Wrong. He's a phukking hypocrite of the worst sort. :mad:

Right up there with "It's OK for ME-AND-MINE to vote by mail, but YOU'RE too stupid or dishonest to do the same.

Yanno, if all the states were on a downward trend and this virus thing was finally to the point where it was manageable, I'd have no problem with Trump golfing.

However............................

The pandemic isn't over, we still don't have sufficient testing, there is currently no vaccine, and most treatments are still in the development stage. Trump should have started ordering tests all the way back in late Feb/early Mar instead of waiting until the last week of April to get the CEO's together who are going to make the tests. Trump constantly tells everyone that the USA has the best testing of any other country. Nope, sorry, while Trump may be able to get his tests, the rest of the country has to wait for them.

He said all the way back in April that anyone who wants a test can get a test, sadly that still isn't true.
He should have ordered tests before we had our first death due to COVID-19? Can he borrow your crystal ball to tell him we need to test people a month before anyone died?

BTW, testing is available where I live in the small town in KY. Why don't you have testing available? It doesn't do any good to test, since you can be negative walk outside, turn the corner and become positive.

BTW, testing is available where I live in the small town in KY. Why don't you have testing available? It doesn't do any good to test, since you can be negative walk outside, turn the corner and become positive.

Your point only proves the lack of testing capabilities. The white house tests everybody in the west wing EVERY DAY.

Katie Miller, Pence spokeswoman, tests positive for ... - Politico

Miller's positive diagnosis for Covid-19 puts the potential threat of the infection squarely into the president's inner circle.

One day she tested negative, the next day she tested positive.

Testing works, but only if we had enough tests so that everybody who needs a test can get one.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

Actually, utilizing exact count of deaths without measuring against anything else is meaningless, unless you are using the numbers to your advantage. You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. That is either ignorant, willfully ignorant or dishonest. You pick which one you are being.

If one country had 1,000 deaths and their population was 1,000,000 they would be doing well if most other countries such as one with 10 deaths and 1,000 population. I would rather be in the first country because I would have a 10X better chance of surviving.

If that doesn't spell it out for you, then you aren't just ignorant. You're stooooopid as well.

Yanno, if all the states were on a downward trend and this virus thing was finally to the point where it was manageable, I'd have no problem with Trump golfing.

However............................

The pandemic isn't over, we still don't have sufficient testing, there is currently no vaccine, and most treatments are still in the development stage. Trump should have started ordering tests all the way back in late Feb/early Mar instead of waiting until the last week of April to get the CEO's together who are going to make the tests. Trump constantly tells everyone that the USA has the best testing of any other country. Nope, sorry, while Trump may be able to get his tests, the rest of the country has to wait for them.

He said all the way back in April that anyone who wants a test can get a test, sadly that still isn't true.
He should have ordered tests before we had our first death due to COVID-19? Can he borrow your crystal ball to tell him we need to test people a month before anyone died?

No crystal ball The pos was told that something bad was coming This prick said 15 dead?? No big deal Just think,, if the AH had acted just 1 week earlier 36000 lives would have been saved

1590347031090.png

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

Actually, utilizing exact count of deaths without measuring against anything else is meaningless, unless you are using the numbers to your advantage. You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing. That is either ignorant, willfully ignorant or dishonest. You pick which one you are being.

If one country had 1,000 deaths and their population was 1,000,000 they would be doing well if most other countries such as one with 10 deaths and 1,000 population. I would rather be in the first country because I would have a 10X better chance of surviving.

If that doesn't spell it out for you, then you aren't just ignorant. You're stooooopid as well.
There is a lot wrong with that. First knowing percentages without utilizing the count is meaningless. If I were to offer you 10% of a amount of money or 50% of another amount, which would you take?
Second, its not on me to decide if I'm being "ignorant, willfully ignorant or dishonest." Thats your job. I already know.
Third, losing 1,000 people a day because someone is unfit to lead this country is NEVER, EVER ACCEPTABLE.

There is a lot wrong with that. First knowing percentages without utilizing the count is meaningless. If I were to offer you 10% of a amount of money or 50% of another amount, which would you take?
Second, its not on me to decide if I'm being "ignorant, willfully ignorant or dishonest." Thats your job. I already know.
Third, losing 1,000 people a day because someone is unfit to lead this country is NEVER, EVER ACCEPTABLE.
Statistics are the devils tool to make a bad situation look less bad. When there is a mass shooting, it can always be pointed out that fewer people were killed in that one incident, than by gun violence in the country as a whole.

Fact-check: How many gun deaths are there per day in the ...

Average per day: 100.

LINK

======

Combined.

What I posted are facts.
Funny thing about facts.

You are hilarious

You have a case of TDS. The death rate would have been a lot higher without government intervention. Piss off. You're money example shows how stoopid you really are. It's the same point I made but the count is meaningless, it's the likelihood (or percentage) of dying that matters. The lowest percentage is what I'd take. And in my example, that would be the one with the 1,000 deaths not the 10 deaths. You can't even follow a simple argument.

You're not ignorant, just not bright enough for this basic conversation.

Forum List

Back