Trump criticized Obama for playing golf during times of difficulty

Federal closing off flights from China actually had much less effect due to "community infections" already planting the seeds.
Yeah, Trump does something to protect US and you guys have to use your "Orange Man Bad" meme. For Christ's sake....:cuckoo:
Dude. Trump did right by closing off the flights from China. But that's like getting a first down, and then not advancing the ball for the next four downs. You can't just do one thing, and then lay back congratulating yourself
A quarterback can't advance the ball by himself it takes a team. Unfortunately the Democrats in the 'team' fight him every step of the way. Calling him 'racist' for blocking China, blaming him for a lack of ventilators, telling people that Trump's mentioning of a treatment was somehow 'irresponsible," and some old farts drank fish tank cleaner, one died and suddenly THAT was Trump's fault. I could go on but logic makes no sense to TDSers.

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None. Not one democrat jumped up and said "We need to do this!" Pussies all of them. Just sit in the peanut gallery and make cat calls. Disgusting. No evidence of wanting to join the republicans in coming up with a team plan for addressing the actual COVID infection issue.
One thing thats needed and still needs to be done is stop the trillion from going to those NOT IN NEED

Yes - and we need to stop giving people more money than they make. They won't go back to work until that shit stops. So forget about reducing unemployment for the vast portion of those that are not working due to layoff.

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

So now you won’t vote for him? Shucks...

I still might azog I want to see how much more death and destruction he can bring to America and repub party might even bring an end to the racist republican party

LOL

To each their own

Maybe you need to read the Constitution. The house is in charge of the pocketbook, they keep the engines running. The president, like the captain steers the ship of state. The folks in the engine room don't tell the captain how to steer the ship.

They've spent 3 and a half years telling him he isn't doing anything right. And you post that it isn't their job?

LMFAO. That's some ripe shit right there.
You are referring to the congresses job of "oversight" They are supposed to identify what the government is doing WRONG.

Maybe you need to read the Constitution. The house is in charge of the pocketbook, they keep the engines running. The president, like the captain steers the ship of state. The folks in the engine room don't tell the captain how to steer the ship.

They've spent 3 and a half years telling him he isn't doing anything right. And you post that it isn't their job?

You are referring to the congresses job of "oversight" They are supposed to identify what the government is doing WRONG.

No - I'm referring to commenting on every action he takes excluding oversight. The literally comment on every decision he makes and says he's wrong. You don't notice that? Must be a side effect of TDS.

No - I'm referring to commenting on every action he takes excluding oversight. The literally comment on every decision he makes and says he's wrong. You don't notice that? Must be a side effect of TDS.
Is Trump so thin skinned, that people commenting on him, makes him unable to do his job?

Is Trump so thin skinned, that people commenting on him, makes him unable to do his job?

What in the hell are you talking about? Talk about drifting along. You're brain is a sea drifting from one random thought to another.

What in the hell are you talking about? Talk about drifting along. You're brain is a sea drifting from one random thought to another.
You said the reason Trump can't do his job, is that the democrats keep telling him he's wrong.

Just as the right criticized Ears for golfing, the left does it to Donnie.

They are so damn predictable and so alike.

Round and round we go.
And don’t forget Bush was likewise criticized.
Bush stopped playing golf the day he sent troops into Iraq.
That is correct. Meanwhile today...

View attachment 340154
View attachment 340158
I know it's off topic, but that was awesome of the New York Times to do.

Donald Trump is under fire for going golfing in Virginia today while the number of coronavirus deaths approaches 100,000.
He is being called a hypocrite because of this:

Well y'all blame him for everything. He should take a day off.

He should take a day ON.
Try checking out his daily schedule online.
He's the laziest fucker to ever enter the White House.

What's "Pool Call Time"?

George W. Bush stopped golfing because of the 4,400 soldiers who would die in the Iraq invasion.

Trump goes golfing after 100,000 americans have died from the coronavirus,. More americans die from the coronacirus in a day, than died in Iraq in a year.

Who the fuck really cares about this topic? Really?

Everyone should be partaking in any kind of outdoor activity that they can. It's healthy for the mind, body and soul. sunshine is a great thing. Is he supposed to suspend any type of enjoyment for a year and a half or two while this thing is around? Really?

More TDS shit. That's all this is.

Nope, it’s legitimate criticism. Trump criticized Obama for doing exactly what Trump is now doing. Carrying water for Trump and calling all legitimate criticism of Trump TDS is going to come back to haunt you whenever a dem is in charge and he or she acts inappropriately.

You said the reason Trump can't do his job, is that the democrats keep telling him he's wrong.

I said no such thing.

Everyone should be partaking in any kind of outdoor activity that they can. It's healthy for the mind, body and soul. sunshine is a great thing. Is he supposed to suspend any type of enjoyment for a year and a half or two while this thing is around? Really?

Nope, it’s legitimate criticism. Trump criticized Obama for doing exactly what Trump is now doing. Carrying water for Trump and calling all legitimate criticism of Trump TDS is going to come back to haunt you whenever a dem is in charge and he or she acts inappropriately.

Legitimate to you and some others as apparent. To me? shrug.... I don't care if he golfs. I didn't care if Obama golfed. I don't care if any of them golf. That has nothing with them doing their job.

Just as the right criticized Ears for golfing, the left does it to Donnie.

They are so damn predictable and so alike.

Round and round we go.
And don’t forget Bush was likewise criticized.
Yes it’s been going on for decades. One would think the partisans on both sides would figure out it’s all a scam.
Well, there were a lot of people who thought pro wrestling was real, too.

Legitimate to you and some others as apparent. To me? shrug.... I don't care if he golfs. I didn't care if Obama golfed. I don't care if any of them golf. That has nothing with them doing their job.

I don’t care if he golfs either, but he’s being a hypocrite, if not being inappropriate. Since when does being a hypocrite get a pass? You don’t have to defend him at every cost. There is stupid criticism of Trump and there is legitimate criticism. This of the legitimate brand.

Federal closing off flights from China actually had much less effect due to "community infections" already planting the seeds.
Yeah, Trump does something to protect US and you guys have to use your "Orange Man Bad" meme. For Christ's sake....:cuckoo:
Dude. Trump did right by closing off the flights from China. But that's like getting a first down, and then not advancing the ball for the next four downs. You can't just do one thing, and then lay back congratulating yourself
A quarterback can't advance the ball by himself it takes a team. Unfortunately the Democrats in the 'team' fight him every step of the way. Calling him 'racist' for blocking China, blaming him for a lack of ventilators, telling people that Trump's mentioning of a treatment was somehow 'irresponsible," and some old farts drank fish tank cleaner, one died and suddenly THAT was Trump's fault. I could go on but logic makes no sense to TDSers.

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None. Not one democrat jumped up and said "We need to do this!" Pussies all of them. Just sit in the peanut gallery and make cat calls. Disgusting. No evidence of wanting to join the republicans in coming up with a team plan for addressing the actual COVID infection issue.
One thing thats needed and still needs to be done is stop the trillion from going to those NOT IN NEED

Yes - and we need to stop giving people more money than they make. They won't go back to work until that shit stops. So forget about reducing unemployment for the vast portion of those that are not working due to layoff.
I agree but that lasts only a short time

What I don't get is I don't see ANY evidence of ANY ideas coming from the house for

things that need to be done (besides trillion dollar giveaways). None.

They've spent 3 and a half years telling him he isn't doing anything right. And you

post that it isn't their job?

As I said it's Trumps job. And if he can't do it because somebody commented on his actions, he needs to get out of the kitchen.

I don't know about every state, but if you're on unemployment, and a job you're qualified for (especially if it's the one you got laid off from) opens up, and you refuse to take it, they take you off unemployment.

When you are collecting unemployment benefits, you are allowed to decline a job offer if it is not considered to be suitable for you. ... This means that you might have to either agree to take the job or forgo unemployment benefits.

I don't know about every state, but if you're on unemployment, and a job you're qualified for (especially if it's the one you got laid off from) opens up, and you refuse to take it, they take you off unemployment.

When you are collecting unemployment benefits, you are allowed to decline a job offer if it is not considered to be suitable for you. ... This means that you might have to either agree to take the job or forgo unemployment benefits.
They waived that requirement in Maine. I don't know if it's nationwide.

Forum List

Back