Trump could drop out now & give the Reins over to Pence

Recent events are going to kill him with female voters. My own two daughters have made comments about feeling like the are being forced to vote for a womanizer and are very unhappy about the choices they face. Not sure how reflective they are of females in general but they can't be too far off the mark.

I'm not suggesting he is going to drop out but if ever there was a time to do it now is it. Pass the baton and watch Hillary sink in the polls?

teach them about Bill Clinton's sex life then let them compare

Recent events are going to kill him with female voters. My own two daughters have made comments about feeling like the are being forced to vote for a womanizer and are very unhappy about the choices they face. Not sure how reflective they are of females in general but they can't be too far off the mark.

I'm not suggesting he is going to drop out but if ever there was a time to do it now is it. Pass the baton and watch Hillary sink in the polls?
--------------------------------------------------- that might be accurate Grampa but i prefer for Trump to ride it out . Let the women that are stupid enough vote hilary and then let them and their kids get what they deserve .
I wish he would. I would eagerly vote for Pence. As it stands now I might as well vote for The Rent is Too Damn High party.

There are lots of flaws with Trump, lots. But forget those flaws there is only ONE really important issue and that is the SCOTUS nominations. If you like the way the country and the court have been moving then vote Hillary. But for me this ONE issue is just too important to give to Hillary. Trump will not start ww3, but Obama may have already. Trump isn't going to discriminate against women, he hasn't and will not. Trump is an outsider, Hillary is establishment. If you are going to let a few rash remarks that are in effect meaningless effect your decision I suggest you were just looking for reason to vote for Hillary in the first place. Buck up a world with Trump will be much better than a world with Hillary.
It's been a couple weeks since someone suggested I was a Hillary guy lol. And here I thought the board was getting smarter.

We deal with the empirical evidence.
Lol yeah right hehe

Replacing him with Pence amounts to replacing him with his most loyal supporter.
Which is why the GOP should follow RNC rules and insert the next in line that the voters chose: John Kasich.

Doug Mackenzie may have gotten more primary votes than John, but we don't serve maple syrup in the Whitehouse.

Any woman who believes 100% of males don't privately use the language that Trump used is living in a fucking alternate universe.
Ask any 'red blooded' male on the planet what he would like to do to the next pretty female he sees.
Trump was only saying the words 100% of any red blooded' male thinks.

I'm pretty sure that Bill Clinton is not running for president.

Any woman who believes 100% of males don't privately use the language that Trump used is living in a fucking alternate universe.
Ask any 'red blooded' male on the planet what he would like to do to the next pretty female he sees.

Trump didn't say he'd like to do it. He said he has done it.

so?? duh

I get that for fucks sake. Problem is he can't control himself and THAT is my issue with him. Having said that this isn't about my perception. It's about the females across the US. He is already hurting with females

My gosh the crap that is going to be dredged up to try and make Hillary look good is astounding. No matter what Trump has said it is far better than what Hillary has done.

Ya but the woman who 'enabled' Bill to continue to commit sexual assault on female victims is.
Anyway. She was more interested in her own 'pussy-hunt' to care about what any male was up to.

I get that for fucks sake. Problem is he can't control himself and THAT is my issue with him. Having said that this isn't about my perception. It's about the females across the US. He is already hurting with females

my ass. these alleged women today are just as bad

Yeah I don't think he can even do that even if he was man enough. It's not up to him, it's up to the Party. He could (in theory -- he'd never do this IRL) start saying "forget it, don't vote for me, I quit" but the Party still has his name as the nominee so the Party would have to take the action --- the action they should have taken at their convention. Like they did in 1912.

I'm not sure how their own party rules and election laws sync on the calendar with all that though.

Why exactly are you forcing your daughters to vote for Rump anyway?
Yeah, it's probably some party statute or something, I have no idea really, plus it's probably too late as absentee ballot voting has already started.

Replacing him with Pence amounts to replacing him with his most loyal supporter.
Which is why the GOP should follow RNC rules and insert the next in line that the voters chose: John Kasich.

Doug Mackenzie may have gotten more primary votes than John, but we don't serve maple syrup in the Whitehouse.

Sure we do. Ever heard of a state called "Vermont"?

I have a friend, who is a columnist for a major newspaper, say this very same thing in his column that he forwarded to me. He is going to print with it. He said Pence needs to take over and Trump drop out.

Pence won't win, nobody knows who he is and he's also very, very way over the top anti-abortion, to the point of making it mandatory to hold funerals for aborted fetuses in Indiana. That just ain't gonna' fly with women, either.

Well Grandpa, you have changed your tune. Maybe you are a man and not a boy.

Forum List

Back