Trump's NON "apology".....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Lets call trump what he really is" A lewd pig"....period.

This insecure, egomaniac cannot even apologize for his obvious obscenities......Right wingers NOTE that in his so-called apology, Trump did NOT dare (as you can do on here) that Bill Clinton NEVER raped women...I guess Trump knew better. This is what he stated:

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."

So, from the above TWO factors emerge:
First, that (again) Trump does not dare to call Bill Clinton a rapist....and
Second, that at "best" he admits that he too "abused women"......

Now, if Bill Clinton were running for president, some lame attempt could be made to say that BOTH men were scum buckets......But since Bill is NOT running, the ONLY scum bucket left is your beloved Donald.

As an older man who truly loves and worships women, I can honestly say that I have NEVER uttered the same kind of indecent remarks in objectifying women to just sexual organs....even in my teenage, dumb years.
Yes, I am embarrassed that Trump, the pig, is part of my gender.

What should he apologise for???

He built his base on being unapologetic. The worst thing he could do is start kissing feminist arse.

• Banned

He built his base on being unapologetic. The worst thing he could do is start kissing feminist arse.

Well, perhaps he should "apologize" for not only giving Clinton the oval office, but for ALSO giving democrats the senate......

It was an apology.

Where is Clinton's apology for going after a raped 12-year old?

She laughed instead of apologizing.

What could he say? "I'm sorry that I said something 11 years ago and did not conduct my entire life as running for president"

Has his locker room talk resulted in any policy that affects my life?

• Banned
What could he say? "I'm sorry that I said something 11 years ago and did not conduct my entire life as running for president"

he DID NOT apologize........He read something someone else had written for him and then ATTACKED Bill Clinton who is NOT running.....

BTW, when Trump said what he said about women, he was NOT a horny 16 year old, but a 60 year old pig.....Live with it.

Well, perhaps he should "apologize" for not only giving Clinton the oval office, but for ALSO giving democrats the senate......

Of coarse ............ there are many who have opined from the beginning that this was his whole objective all along.

It could be argued that he's flat broke and the Democratic Party paid him obscene amounts of money to throw the fight.
Just sayin'.

Lets call trump what he really is" A lewd pig"....period.

This insecure, egomaniac cannot even apologize for his obvious obscenities......Right wingers NOTE that in his so-called apology, Trump did NOT dare (as you can do on here) that Bill Clinton NEVER raped women...I guess Trump knew better. This is what he stated:

"I've said some foolish things, but there's a big difference between the words and actions of other people. Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."

So, from the above TWO factors emerge:
First, that (again) Trump does not dare to call Bill Clinton a rapist....and
Second, that at "best" he admits that he too "abused women"......

Now, if Bill Clinton were running for president, some lame attempt could be made to say that BOTH men were scum buckets......But since Bill is NOT running, the ONLY scum bucket left is your beloved Donald.

As an older man who truly loves and worships women, I can honestly say that I have NEVER uttered the same kind of indecent remarks in objectifying women to just sexual organs....even in my teenage, dumb years.
Yes, I am embarrassed that Trump, the pig, is part of my gender.

Another far left drone quoting what they are supposed to in order to stay on message..

"I've said and done things I regret," he said. "Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize."

Donald Trump apologizes for aggressive, crude comments

Another far left drone quoting what they are supposed to in order to stay on message..

"I've said and done things I regret," he said. "Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize."

LAME......You do not apologize when you state...."my opponent's HUSBAND was just as bad as I am..."

That is a child's apology.......

Do you think this will come up on this Sunday's debate????? LOL

Another faux outrage controversy. It'll quickly fade. In the end, it's still a 'Nationalism vs. Globalism' fight. And clearly, Trump's on the side of looking out for American Citizens again. He's the 'Anti-Globalist' Candidate. And that's good enough for me.

You realize that is the British spelling, right? Ignoramus.

And that's good enough for me.

....and NO ONE will ever "accuse" you of having a brain........just hate.

Yeah sure, we'll listen to you wingnuts who are supporting a corrupt criminal and her rapist husband. Yeah, y'all got a whole lotta credibility. Trust me, this latest faux outrage controversy will quickly fade.

In the end, it's still about 'Nationalism vs. Globalism'. And Trump's clearly on the side of helping American Citizens again. Clinton only represents the same ole Globalist Elite 'Fuck American Citizens' status quo.

he DID NOT apologize........He read something someone else had written for him and then ATTACKED Bill Clinton who is NOT running.....

BTW, when Trump said what he said about women, he was NOT a horny 16 year old, but a 60 year old pig.....Live with it.
Don't care. It was 11 years ago. He did nothing to the woman under discussion. Men like women. Today men are not supposed to like women. They are supposed to be women.

LAME......You do not apologize when you state...."my opponent's HUSBAND was just as bad as I am..."

That is a child's apology.......

Do you think this will come up on this Sunday's debate????? LOL

And the far left drones stay on their religious dogma rants!

So he made a Hilary apology?

Don't care. It was 11 years ago. He did nothing to the woman under discussion. Men like women. Today men are not supposed to like women. They are supposed to be women.

Oh yeah, and don't worry. This is just another faux outrage scam. The folks pushing this B.S., are the same folks who are supporting the corrupt criminal and her rapist husband. They have no credibility at all. And i think most Americans realize that. This will blow over pretty quickly.

This will blow over pretty quickly.

LOL..................
aria160715_cmyk.jpg

Forum List

Back