Game Odor

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
Name things you like the smell of.

You can also include things that you do not like the smell of.

I just love the smell of my Muffin's dog breath. My wife doesn't like the smell and gives Muffin treats to fight bad breath. I tried for more than a year to get her to stop giving her the treats but to no avail. I finally gave up, though even with the treats, Muffin still has the dog breath I love so much in the morning. :D

Before this dog, I had one named Molly for a long time, and I loved her breath too. lol

Name things you like the smell of.

You can also include things that you do not like the smell of.

I just love the smell of my Muffin's dog breath. My wife doesn't like the smell and gives Muffin treats to fight bad breath. I tried for more than a year to get her to stop giving her the treats but to no avail. I finally gave up, though even with the treats, Muffin still has the dog breath I love so much in the morning. :D

Before this dog, I had one named Molly for a long time, and I loved her breath too. lol
It's funny that I like the smell of our two cats' breath. It just has a real, down to earth smell. I love the smell of crayons and the smell of a new magazine or book. I love the smell of coffee brewing. And I love the smell of good food that is cooking.

The smell in the air just before and after it rains. Especially in a desert. That's one of the VERY few things I miss about living in Arizona. I've been back here in Indiana for almost ten years now, and absolutely love it. Hardly any crime, no problems with illegals, and very safe here. I won't ever be moving back to Arizona.

Forum List

Back