Trump Comments On Biden's Final Pullout From Afghanistan Rips Him To Shreds

Trump is being covered by the foreign press.....and he had plenty to say yesterday about the humiliating pullout from Kabul:

Oh I've seen stupidity. It stares me in the face every time Trump opens his mouth.

Stand up Trumpybear, take a bow. You deserve your share of the blame for this debacle.
Now sit down and shut up! :)

Oh I've seen stupidity. It stares me in the face every time Trump opens his mouth.

Stand up Trumpybear, take a bow. You deserve your share of the blame for this debacle.
Now sit down and shut up! :)
Biden hired the same worthless POS General who totally screwed up the Iraq withdrawal and the war in Syria to be Sec Of Defense. The same cocksucker who couldn't beat ISIS is now making decisions for the Pentagon.....so it's no small wonder Biden screwed the pooch.

46083605-9843021-Austin_second_left_is_visiting_Manila_to_hold_talks_with_Philipp-a-46_1627644...jpg

Here’s the rhetorical question of the day: What do you do with the same dumb son-of-a-bitch who insinuated to the Commander-in-Chief that ISIS is really not that big of a deal?
Well, if that same dumb son-of-a-bitch is the ex-CENTCOM commander as well as being sufficiently woke, the answer is simple… you make that dumb son-of-a-bitch the Secretary of Defense.

Forum List

Back