'Disgusting': AP torn to shreds for dismissing illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing, blaming toxic masculinity

Just because the OP can't discuss the article on topic, doesn't mean you can't.
Its the OP's thread dummy.... he or she named it and I'm posting on the subject matter in the thread title.... read the rules of the board before you try and enforce them on others....
Jeeze dummy we are 6 pages in....

Its the OP's thread dummy.... he or she named it and I'm posting on the subject matter in the thread title.... read the rules of the board before you try and enforce them on others....
Jeeze dummy we are 6 pages in....

Enforce? I'm simply saying don't get triggered over your politics like the OP did. Discuss the actual article.

Now look up death from Fentanyl and illegal aliens driving drunk and killing someone... trying to excuse Biden's open border shows your ignorance and disgusting lack of concern for your nation and the people in it...
I’m just printing problems into perspective. Most drugs come through ports of entry that GOP refuses to update and fund. Probably should vote those assholes out.

Enforce? I'm simply saying don't get triggered over your politics like the OP did. Discuss the actual article.
No you are not... you said I should stay on topic...
#1... after the first few pages you don't have to stay on topic...
#2... I was never off topic....

Do you have anything to say about the actual article or does everything have to be about politics with you also?
What's left to say?... Biden killed this young woman just as sure as he killed her with his bare hands.... same goes for Governor Kemp... if he had secured his states election this young lady would still be alive today...

If Biden had left Trump's border executive orders in place this young woman would still be alive....

And if Kemp secured his elections in Georgia this young woman would still be alive... Kemp gave us Biden...

Laken Reilly.

Ya think it's just a coincidence Demented Joey is going to the border for a photo op?
Nah, his handlers know what a mess he is in now. He will likely go there and announce reinstating something he should have left well enough alone three years ago and then blame MAGA for something to deflect from his fail.

Nah, his handlers know what a mess he is in now. He will likely go there and announce reinstating something he should have left well enough alone three years ago and then blame MAGA for something to deflect from his fail.
That will be the fun part to watch. How he spins the hypocrisy of chanting for three years "I don't have the power"

No, she wouldn't have. The guy would have just found some other way across the border.

Mexico stopped playing along on "Stay in Mexico" when they realized they had to feed and house millions of people.
How can you even say that with a straight face...

n89ysjlalykc1.png

Are the people doing menial work supposed to be illegals?

Like "Doing the work Americans won't do"?

Wow. backfire much?

This isn't about that. This is about how women do not feel safe alone in many instances.

Please, stick to the subject. Neither I or the author argued that.

The subject IS THE ILLEGAL WHO KILLED AN INNOCENT WOMAN

It's in the title, literally.

Your deflections are pathetic

Forum List

Back