'Disgusting': AP torn to shreds for dismissing illegal immigrant murder suspect in Laken Riley killing, blaming toxic masculinity

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Left-wing media was torn to shreds after putting out an article about a girl murdered by a Venezuelan illegal immigrant. Not one time did the article say that the murderer was an illegal immigrant, but instead demonized him for his evil masculine aggressiveness because demonizing the male sex is PC as where demonizing an illegal is not.

The Left-wing media was torn to shreds after putting out an article about a girl murdered by a Venezuelan illegal immigrant. Not one time did the article say that the murderer was an illegal immigrant, but instead demonized him for his evil masculine aggressiveness because demonizing the male sex is PC as where demonizing an illegal is not.

Are you trying to argue it happened because he was here illegally? That was the reason?

Are you trying to argue it happened because he was here illegally? That was the reason?
If Jose Ibarra had not been released into the country in 2022 due to "lack of detention space" then no, it would not have happened.

Biden has made the country less safe by his FUBAR border policy. He should suffer the consequences for it.

Your ilk are not going to be able to whitewash this one.

Think... it really changes your life.
It is a testament to the entire border crises, as well as liberal prosecutors refusing to prosecute criminality.
When you continue to allow large numbers of talentless young males who can't speak our language, and have no where to go or llive. What is the outcome of this?

Ask France.

If Jose Ibarra had not been released into the country in 2022 due to "lack of detention space" then no, it would not have happened.

No, but it still happens. That is what the article is about. How women still can't not feel secure being out alone.

It wasn't just about this one instance. It was about the problem in the big picture.

Biden has made the country less safe by his FUBAR border policy. He should suffer the consequences for it.

But that will not solve the problem. Do you understand things like saying "just go up and grab them by the pu**y ads to this problem?

Think... it really changes your life.
It is a testament to the entire border crises, as well as liberal prosecutors refusing to prosecute criminality.
When you continue to allow large numbers of talentless young males who can't speak our language, and have no where to go or llive. What is the outcome of this?

Ask France.

Even with a completely closed off border (which is impossible) we still have this problem. Women are attacked by people here legally every day.

No, but it still happens. That is what the article is about. How women still can't not feel secure being out alone.

It wasn't just about this one instance. It was about the problem in the big picture.

But that will not solve the problem. Do you understand things like saying "just go up and grab them by the pu**y ads to this problem?
Hey, your TDS is showing......Jose Ibarra, get used to hearing it.

Even with a completely closed off border (which is impossible) we still have this problem. Women are attacked by people here legally every day.
Nevertheless, if he was not there - she would not have been attacked.
You seem to think it is not a problem to greatly, dramatically increase the number of wayward young males with no where to go is not a problem. Let's not talk about that. Nooo.

Nevertheless, if he was not there - she would not have been attacked.

Which isn't what the article was addressing. You get triggered because not everything is made about politics.

This was an article about how women are not safe out alone in many cases.

You (and it seems many others) are upset because she didn't make it all political.

That's really sad.

You seem to think it is not a problem to greatly, dramatically increase the number of wayward young males with no where to go is not a problem. Let's not talk about that. Nooo.

This article is NOT about that. When my favorite team loses should I blame that on the border issues also?

Which isn't what the article was addressing. You get triggered because not everything is made about politics.

You (and it seems many others) are upset because she didn't make it all political.

That's really sad.

This article is NOT about that. When my favorite team loses should I blame that on the border issues also?
That's not even a nice try. :dunno:

That's really sad.

They are not safe in areas where there are large populations of aimless young males.

I live right next to a park where people run all the time, and I mean all the time.
Women are alone running here every single day. Day after day, year after year.
No one has ever been attacked here that I have ever heard of.

They are not safe in areas where there are large populations of aimless young males.

No, it's everywhere. Small towns also.

I live right next to a park where people run all the time, and I mean all the time.
Women are alone running here every single day. Day after day, year after year.
No one has ever been attacked here that I have ever heard of.

But yet it's still an issue for women. And that is what the article was about.

No, it's everywhere. Small towns also.

But yet it's still an issue for women. And that is what the article was about.
It is a GREATER issue because we have, literally, a few million additional young males let into this country who are the very type of males who do this.
You are just making excuses in your brain.
It's like saying if a mayor let all the criminals out of jail, and no surprise, crime increases.
And you come along and say "the problem is males".

See how stupid that is.

It is a GREATER issue because we have, literally, a few million additional young males let into this country who are the very type of males who do this.

With more people the problem grows but the problem has been with us for a very long time.

It's like saying if a mayor let all the criminals out of jail, and no surprise, crime increases.

See how stupid that is.

Excuses for what? I agree what the woman says is a problem is a problem. Why are you dismissing that?

See how stupid that is.

Except Crime has been decreasing since 2020. It increased in 2020 because of a combination of Trump Plague, Trump Recession and Trump Riots.

Forum List

Back