If true this is unforgivable!

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Mixed reports about dogs being left behind in Afghanistan and I truly hope our administration thought this through. I recently had to put my dog down and I am a huge dog person.

American Humane said on Monday that the Department of Defense had left military contract working dogs in cages on the tarmac of Hamid Karzai International Airport.

The Department of Defense Spokesman said all military dogs that were in Afghanistan left the country with their handlers.

However, questions regarding contract working dogs not being evacuated continue to circulate. Contract working dogs are trained by private contractors, not the government, for military operations.

The DoD Spokesman said the Kabul Small Animal Rescue chartered a contract plane to pick up the contract working dogs, but it never arrived. The fate of those dogs is currently unknown.

Just when I think I can't despise this government any more than I currently do, they give yet another reason. The Left is EVIL.

Same here, I despise them.

I hope these criminals start burning here on Earth and continue burning in Hell for an Eternity.

The Left is diabolical! the Left are worthless worms.

To think that once we had a President who honored hero dogs and didn't leave them behind like these scum criminal Biden Administration

God, how I miss him.

1630461283352.png

Forum List

Back