Trump claims white people are discriminated against for COVID-19 treatment: 'If you're white you go right to the back of the line'

You are just the one on your knees for him all the time and trying to defend every dumb ass thing he does.
hahaha well I suppose I'll defend him on this thread....actually I didn't have to...others were quick to point out, he was stating a fact, that your plantation party continues their racism....

Aren't you at all offended by the fact the Demafascist think being African-American is some sort of pre-existing condition? I guess not....

supahbadbruthah said:
Well you know all the Trump Humpers watched it.

significantly. as well as attended. I'll bet some of your neighbors are even 'trumphumpers'. Do you have the balls to call them that to their faces.

hahaha well I suppose I'll defend him on this thread....actually I didn't have to...others were quick to point out, he was stating a fact, that your plantation party continues their racism....
I don't have a party, also the Republican Party is the party of racist. Ask Mitch why he won't bring the John Lewis Voting bill to a vote, ask him why the Republican party is against police reform.
Aren't you at all offended by the fact the Demafascist think being African-American is some sort of pre-existing condition? I guess not....
As compared to the party of inclusion.......oh wait what % of black folks are in the Republican party? 5%.

• Donald Trump said that white people are at the "back of the line" for COVID-19 treatments.
  • At an Arizona rally, Trump claimed the left is "denigrating white people to determine who lives and who dies."
  • Some states have published guidance that non-white race is a risk factor for severe illness and death from COVID-19.
During a rally on Saturday in Florence, Arizona, former President Donald Trump claimed that white people are being discriminated against in the allotment of COVID-19 treatments.

"The left is now rationing life-saving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating, just denigrating white people to determine who lives and who dies," Trump said.

Now let us all hear how Trump isn't a racist and he just wants what is best for America and all the other right wing bullshit.
Trump is disgusting.

I don't have a party, also the Republican Party is the party of racist. Ask Mitch why he won't bring the John Lewis Voting bill to a vote, ask him why the Republican party is against police reform.

As compared to the party of inclusion.......oh wait what % of black folks are in the Republican party? 5%.
John Lewis is not very good. No matter how much he is promoted. Inclusion means giving an opportunity. It does not mean giving permanent quotas no matter if those hired or given extra chances are inferior to others. This has been going on for a half century. Dying nations end up spending themselves into oblivion with this type of thinking. And we are now moving into hyperdrive with it.

John Lewis is not very good. No matter how much he is promoted. Inclusion means giving an opportunity. It does not mean giving permanent quotas no matter if those hired or given extra chances are inferior to others. This has been going on for a half century. Dying nations end up spending themselves into oblivion with this type of thinking. And we are now moving into hyperdrive with it.
Explain to me how black folks are inferior to you. Tell me what you have done that sets you above the rest. Half a century, hmmm, how many years did slavery go on? How many years did Jim Crow segregation go on? So you are saying 50yrs has made up for 300yrs.

You are not offended that the party you worship thinks you are inferior too them. What happened sista, who taught you to hate yourself. Do you really believe that being a lap dog flunky will make folks respect you.

You are not offended that the party you worship thinks you are inferior too them. What happened sista, who taught you to hate yourself. Do you really believe that being a lap dog flunky will make folks respect you.
hahahha well I don't support the party of the Klan, the one that thinks you are too stupid to get an ID, and has a leader that still calls me a "negro"

that's you brother.

hahahha well I don't support the party of the Klan,
You just support the party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

the one that thinks you are too stupid to get an ID,

I have a couple of IDs, what do I need another one for.
and has a leader that still calls me a "negro"

The right calls you much worse than that and the only folks on this forum that call black folks negroes are the racist, conservatives that you want to be accepted by.
Who taught you to hate yourself? Shining and coonin gets you nowhere.

You just support the party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers.

I have a couple of IDs, what do I need another one for.

The right calls you much worse than that and the only folks on this forum that call black folks negroes are the racist, conservatives that you want to be accepted by.

Who taught you to hate yourself? Shining and coonin gets you nowhere.
1) no, that's you....the DNC
2) you don't...that's perfect....the DNC thinks you were too stupid to get one, but you still support them for some reason
3) no, not that I heard....the GOP freed my people, and brought us Civil Rights, and fought your planatation party for decades to do it...and still to this day fighting the DNC, the party of oppression to even make you free....

1) no, that's you....the DNC
No that is today's GOP.

2) you don't...that's perfect....the DNC thinks you were too stupid to get one, but you still support them for some reason.

Why do we need something 90% of the people already have? Your argument makes no sense, since folks already have them.
3) no, not that I heard....the GOP freed my people, and brought us Civil Rights, and fought your planatation party for decades to do it...and still to this day fighting the DNC, the party of oppression to even make you free....
Give me a major bill or policy that the GOP has passed in the last 50yrs? You need some new talking points, the Republican Party has fought to keep your dumb ass on the plantation the last 50yrs. The Civil Rights Act was passed by region, not party. Now was the Civil War fought because of slavery or because of something else.

No that is today's GOP.

Why do we need something 90% of the people already have? Your argument makes no sense, since folks already have them.

Give me a major bill or policy that the GOP has passed in the last 50yrs? You need some new talking points, the Republican Party has fought to keep your dumb ass on the plantation the last 50yrs. The Civil Rights Act was passed by region, not party. Now was the Civil War fought because of slavery or because of something else.
1) hahaa you keep projecting

2) hahaha i’m not the one arguing against it! you’ve proven the point the dnc argument is silly

3) any bill?

Forum List

Back