Would like to see Trump come out against EUA for this latest round of Covid shots

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Amazingly, the Emergency Use Authorization for the jabs has been amended to include the latest entries from Moderna and Pfizer.

From - FDA Takes Action on Updated mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines to Better Protect Against Currently Circulating Variants

The approval of Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) (2023-2024 Formula) was granted to BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH. The EUA amendment for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) was issued to Pfizer Inc.

The approval of Spikevax (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) (2023-2024 Formula) was granted to ModernaTX Inc. and the EUA amendment for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) was issued to ModernaTX Inc.

How is this possible? We now know that they don't stop infection or transmission, so that should immediately disqualify them. We know there are serious side effects, including death. We know there are effective alternate treatments, and now we know why the FDA is sticking to it's story about Ivermectin. One acknowledged alternative treatment and EUA and all the protections go away.

This is another round of dangerous, experimental treatment, and now approved for six-month-olds! Evil.

This should be a major issue for candidates, and this is the opportunity for Trump to receive some penance for his role in the original roll out. He should something like, "Look, when I led operation Warp Speed, I trusted my medical experts when they said there was no alternative treatment, and when they said the vaccine was safe and effective. We now know they didn't stop infection or transmission, and they have serious side effects, and we need to do a lot more research before we do this again. My first action will be to end EUA for these treatments, get these off of the immunization schedule, and form a panel to investigate the side effects." IMO he would never make it to office if he ever said anything like this.

I don't see the need for Trump to come out against the EUA. He already came out against shutdowns and mandates so that puts him in line with our founders and the constitution. Trump believes the people have the right to make up their own minds whether to get vaccinated and I agree.

I don't see the need for Trump to come out against the EUA. He already came out against shutdowns and mandates so that puts him in line with our founders and the constitution. Trump believes the people have the right to make up their own minds whether to get vaccinated and I agree.
I can tell you have never been in the military.

:safetocomeoutff: It is for RFK jr.....~S~
The credibility problem for this thread is that nazi Musk has made it so that RFK Jr.'s current posts cannot be viewed by non-members of Twitter.

The joke is developing this thread after professional opposition to "vaccines" has been pre-castrated by the nazi, Elon Musk.

Amazingly, the Emergency Use Authorization for the jabs has been amended to include the latest entries from Moderna and Pfizer.

From - FDA Takes Action on Updated mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines to Better Protect Against Currently Circulating Variants

The approval of Comirnaty (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) (2023-2024 Formula) was granted to BioNTech Manufacturing GmbH. The EUA amendment for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) was issued to Pfizer Inc.

The approval of Spikevax (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) (2023-2024 Formula) was granted to ModernaTX Inc. and the EUA amendment for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (2023-2024 Formula) was issued to ModernaTX Inc.

How is this possible? We now know that they don't stop infection or transmission, so that should immediately disqualify them. We know there are serious side effects, including death. We know there are effective alternate treatments, and now we know why the FDA is sticking to it's story about Ivermectin. One acknowledged alternative treatment and EUA and all the protections go away.

This is another round of dangerous, experimental treatment, and now approved for six-month-olds! Evil.

This should be a major issue for candidates, and this is the opportunity for Trump to receive some penance for his role in the original roll out. He should something like, "Look, when I led operation Warp Speed, I trusted my medical experts when they said there was no alternative treatment, and when they said the vaccine was safe and effective. We now know they didn't stop infection or transmission, and they have serious side effects, and we need to do a lot more research before we do this again. My first action will be to end EUA for these treatments, get these off of the immunization schedule, and form a panel to investigate the side effects." IMO he would never make it to office if he ever said anything like this.
Are you joking? Trump's probably going to take credit for those vaccines.

The interesting part is Donald took the US out of WHO early in his reign, but then later on went along with the Scamdemic. That's why I find him so unreliable.
i find trump unreliable because he tweeted about obama and 2 or 3 cases of sars bit found nothing remarkable about a million covid cases on trump's watch.

has trump, who masterminded the vaccination plot, finally seen that this is soros' plan to make the usa more like commie china?
Poopeypants was the mastermind of the leftyvirus clot shot scam rumpart....he killed many more citizens than Trump did you forget?

The interesting part is Donald took the US out of WHO early in his reign, but then later on went along with the Scamdemic. That's why I find him so unreliable.
Poor kookbots.
So you find Trump uneliable what do your find the evil in the White House?

The credibility problem for this thread is that nazi Musk has made it so that RFK Jr.'s current posts cannot be viewed by non-members of Twitter.

The joke is developing this thread after professional opposition to "vaccines" has been pre-castrated by the nazi, Elon Musk.
opining against the narrative does that badger...~S~

Forum List

Back