Trump claims white people are discriminated against for COVID-19 treatment: 'If you're white you go right to the back of the line'

Trump damn sure wasn't in my or any other black person's best interest.
Lowest unemployment in history amongst minorities. You against that? Got rid of the 1994 crime bill which incarcerated thousands of minorities. Got billions of college loans for minorities. Better than obama or Biden. Sorry you're to blind to see it. Trump was doing great things for minorities, with Biden you mean nothing till about July. He needs your vote.

• Donald Trump said that white people are at the "back of the line" for COVID-19 treatments.
  • At an Arizona rally, Trump claimed the left is "denigrating white people to determine who lives and who dies."
  • Some states have published guidance that non-white race is a risk factor for severe illness and death from COVID-19.
During a rally on Saturday in Florence, Arizona, former President Donald Trump claimed that white people are being discriminated against in the allotment of COVID-19 treatments.

"The left is now rationing life-saving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating, just denigrating white people to determine who lives and who dies," Trump said.

Now let us all hear how Trump isn't a racist and he just wants what is best for America and all the other right wing bullshit.
You ASSume that since he is WHITE and would say that WHITES are being discriminated against that he is the RACIST and not you? REALLY?

As you have been told many times, whites are now being discriminated against----while blacks and other groups are given special rights.

Among these is that now NY is putting non whites ahead of the line in getting treatments for covid which means that whites would be dying because of this racism.

First of all Jknownothing, neither party is mine not the Jackass or the Elephant. With that said you support the party that is guilty of racism and discrimination in this country.
hahah your a dembot plantation. boy. this thread further proves that

Lowest unemployment in history amongst minorities.
A trend that started under Pres. Obama years earlier and they don't actually give you the real numbers. For example if a guy works one week he is listed as working for the whole year.
You against that? Got rid of the 1994 crime bill which incarcerated thousands of minorities.
No he didn't, he just extended a program that was already started by Pres. Obama. Also the program does NOTHING for folks who are in state prisons.
Got billions of college loans for minorities.
Another right wing lie, hell he cut funding programs that helped HBCUs when he first took office.
Better than obama or Biden. Sorry you're to blind to see it. Trump was doing great things for minorities, with Biden you mean nothing till about July. He needs your vote.
It's sad that you just keep repeating the same right wing lies that have been debunked year after year.

You ASSume that since he is WHITE and would say that WHITES are being discriminated against that he is the RACIST and not you? REALLY?

As you have been told many times, whites are now being discriminated against----while blacks and other groups are given special rights.

Among these is that now NY is putting non whites ahead of the line in getting treatments for covid which means that whites would be dying because of this racism.

Tell me Turtleshit, what special rights are black folks given that white folks are not? Please give us the list.

hahah your a dembot plantation. boy. this thread further proves that
....and it proves you are a knee bending, sore jaw Trump Humping wh.................let us move on. You don't have any facts to post, so you have been reduced to this school yard name calling.

sure you might not of really wanted xiden, but your masters in the dnc told you to vote for ole segregation joe and you complied
It is almost scary to think you are a black woman, but with that being said you have been brainwashed into believing that Trump actually cares about you and that by boot licking it will in some way help you out in life.

A MAGA hat is more like a KKK hood
Endless gangs in the ghettoes. And the black prog women in politics bringing resources to keep it going and even now making the white boy criminals for defending themselves.

Terrified that what happened on 1/6/21 could happen again, but you going to watch and idiot and take it as gospel doesn't terrify me at all.
That’s right, J6 could happen again. If Dems keep stealing elections there will be a real insurrection, not just a protest with unarmed people. We’ll gladly meet BLM communists on the streets if that happens.

It is almost scary to think you are a black woman, but with that being said you have been brainwashed into believing that Trump actually cares about you and that by boot licking it will in some way help you out in life.
hahah what gave you that idea? I don't think he "cares" about me. He doesn't know me. I do however believe he, and the GOP, generally support policies that make life easier, and better for me, and make me more free....compared to the demafascist

....and it proves you are a knee bending, sore jaw Trump Humping wh.................let us move on. You don't have any facts to post, so you have been reduced to this school yard name calling.
hahah this thread further proves your sexual frustration over Trump...keep it up

That’s right, J6 could happen again. If Dems keep stealing elections there will be a real insurrection, not just a protest with unarmed people. We’ll gladly meet BLM communists on the streets if that happens.
It's amazing how gullible Trump Humpers are. You just can't believe your beloved savior lost to Sleepy Joe, so you have to believe any lie to keep going.

It proves you are not sexually frustrated with him, other than the skinned knees and sore mouth.
hahah i am not the one talking about him all the time, and starting threads that quickly get debunked....and actually highlight the racism in your own plantation party

hahah i am not the one talking about him all the time, and starting threads that quickly get debunked....and actually highlight the racism in your own plantation party
You are just the one on your knees for him all the time and trying to defend every dumb ass thing he does.

Forum List

Back