Trump caught on tape

I have no problem waiting and seeing, but if such a tape exists and is in the possession of prosecutors, do you think they're going to put it out on social media? Why would they release it now? Seems well within the realm of the possible that they might have a recording.

I've read other reports (to be fair, unverified at this point) that the DOJ has flipped some among Trump's inner circle -- testimony/cooperation in exchange for leniency or possibly even immunity.

I think we'll soon see, one way or the other.
If there is a recording, the DOJ or whoever has it would say they had it. his is another completely made up story.

I have no problem waiting and seeing, but if such a tape exists and is in the possession of prosecutors, do you think they're going to put it out on social media? Why would they release it now? Seems well within the realm of the possible that they might have a recording.

I've read other reports (to be fair, unverified at this point) that the DOJ has flipped some among Trump's inner circle -- testimony/cooperation in exchange for leniency or possibly even immunity.

I think we'll soon see, one way or the other.
Every week it's the same old shit
Something new we got him now with a wait and see

Either Meadows is cooperating or he's looking at spending the rest of his life in prison.
I read an article the other day that stated that Meadows is a power player behind the scenes with House Republicans and that his advice is highly sought for messaging on current events. It was actually a fairly long article. Cooperating with the Justice Dept. could bring that all to a screeching halt.

Clearly, I don't have any inside information, but I can't help but wonder if Special Counsel Jack Smith is trying to tie Trump to the seditious conspiracy convicted Proud Boys and Oath Keepers through men like Meadows and Roger Stone. Now, THAT would be explosive information.

Who cares? What does the classification status have to do with obstruction of justice?

They didn't belong to him regardless of classification,.they belong to the american people

It does not about whatever classification the material held. The Rapist and Traitor AD-FUCKING-MITTED on tape he did not have to declassify a damn thing.

I read an article the other day that stated that Meadows is a power player behind the scenes with House Republicans and that his advice is highly sought for messaging on current events. It was actually a fairly long article. Cooperating with the Justice Dept. could bring that all to a screeching halt.

Clearly, I don't have any inside information, but I can't help but wonder if Special Counsel Jack Smith is trying to tie Trump to the seditious conspiracy convicted Proud Boys and Oath Keepers through men like Meadows and Roger Stone. Now, THAT would be explosive information.
I've often wondered why Stone has seemingly been unscathed by any of these events that he was in the thick of, and knowing that he is a snake in the grass, I'm assuming that he is opting for cooperation and self-preservation over loyalty to the Mango Mussolini.

If there is a recording, the DOJ or whoever has it would say they had it. his is another completely made up story.

If they have it, then they have to show what they have in the discovery phase -- if/when there are criminal charges.

We'll just have to wait.

I've often wondered why Stone has seemingly been unscathed by any of these events that he was in the thick of, and knowing that he is a snake in the grass, I'm assuming that he is opting for cooperation and self-preservation over loyalty to the Mango Mussolini.
Stone was pardoned by Trump. Considering Stone's defiant and his in-your-face persona going back for over 50 years, I don't think Stone would ever cooperate. You do know, don't you, that Stone has a tattoo of Nixon on his back?

It's really scary when radical lefties salivate over "leaks" from the Biden DOJ that don't even offer real evidence. Drain the freaking swamp.

Forum List

Back