Trump caught on tape

maybe this judge will put this sorry excuse of a human being in jail until his
trials are over ... tired of this piece of human shit getting away with murder ... he is scared as hell to go to jail .... the guy talks the talk but is afraid of that jail door slamming closed on him ...
trump in his jail cell.jpg

Last edited:
maybe this judge will put this sorry excuse of a human being in jail until his
trials are over ... tired of this piece of human shit getting away with murder ... he is scared as hell to go to jail .... the guy talks the talk but is afraid of that jail door slamming closed on him ...
View attachment 811565
Full blown TDS right there! Man occupies space in your head

Of course you do, that’s the space in your head he occupies. My kids and grand kids are in my head
don't have kids or grandkids and it's not a thought in my head its a fact ... that you will soon see just showing you what the orange indited one
looks like in his new home ... with his new duds, the orange indited one looks lovely I would say in his jumbo dumbo orange threads ...

don't have kids or grandkids and it's not a thought in my head its a fact ... that you will soon see just showing you what the orange indited one
looks like in his new home ... with his new duds, the orange indited one looks lovely I would say in his jumbo dumbo orange threads ...
no magic here, just reality for the orange indited one ...he's scared look at him when he was making his plea, sacred as hell was in his eyes ...

Forum List

Back